NTA IIFT Exam 2022. The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) MBA (IB) 2022 -24 examination date has been announced. As per the schedule, the National Testing Agency (NTA) will conduct the IIFT MBA entrance examination on Dec 5, 2021 at various test centres across the country. CBT will be conducted in 68 different cities of the country.
The online registration process for the IIFT MBA exam will begin from Sept 02, 2021 and will continue till Oct 15, 2021. NTA will release an official notification about IIFT’s CBT for MBA (IB) 2022-24 programme in newspapers across the country in the last week of August 2021 / first week of September 2021. IIFT’s CBT will be conducted for admission to the MBA (IB) 2022-24 programme at New Delhi, Kolkata and Kakinada (AP) campuses.
- IIFT released final placement for the MBA IB Batch 2019-21 batch.
- Compare Business School Series 6: XLRI VS IIFT vs MDI vs SPJIMR
The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) was set up in 1963 by the Government of India as an autonomous organisation to help professionalise the country’s foreign trade management and increase exports by developing human resources; generating, analysing and disseminating data; and conducting research.The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) exam is the written entrance test for two-year MBA (International Business) programme at IIFT.
IIFT cut off and Candidates list (Data as per last year trend)
- As per the expert, the overall cut off for IIFT 2020 would be around 120 marks. Section-wise cut off is 20-24 marks for QR, 20-25 marks for VARC, 18-20 marks for DILR and 10-12 marks for GA.
|Seats||No. of candidates to be shortlisted||Expected cut off|
Tuition Fees: INR 17.7 Lacs for General/ OBC (NCL). The students of SC, ST and PWD category are given 50% concession in tuition fee only. There are other charges of Rs.32,500/- for first year and Rs.22,500 in the second year for computer facility, internet, library, alumni charges and IMF (student body)
Hostel Fees: The hostel rent for the 2021-23 batch is Rs.53,400/- per student per annum on triple occupancy basis and Rs.57,000/- on double occupancy basis. In Kolkata, the students are allotted accommodation on single occupancy basis. The hostel rent is 57,000 p.a. for Kolkata Campus. The hostel rent is payable in advance on yearly basis.
Admission Test Pattern:
- The admission test is a multiple choice objective type written test (in English).
- Duration of the test is two hours and will cover English Grammar, Vocabulary and Comprehension, General Knowledge and Current Affairs, Logical Reasoning, Data Interpretation and Quantitative Analysis.
IIFT exam is an entrance test conducted for admission to MBA-IB programme offered by the IIFT, Delhi. This year, there are two major changes in the exam:
- The exam moved from offline mode to online mode
- The exam will be conducted by NTA and not the institute
Important Dates for IIFT Exam 2021:
Sep 02, 2021 (APPLY NOW)
|Oct 25, 2021 (Extended)|
|Last date to Submit Request for change|
Oct 25, 2021 (Extended)
Download admit card
|Dec 20, 2021|
|Registration Closed for Foreign Nationals/ NRIs|
Mar 15, 2022
|5 Dec 2021|
Jan 20, 2022
IIFT 2022- Test Centers in India:
Here is the list of Center for IIFT Exam in India are Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Bangalore, Bhubeneshwar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Delhi, Guwahati, Hydrabad, Indore, Jaipur, Jamshedpur, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur and Visakhapatnam. Based on the marks of Written Test, a limited number of candidates will be invited for second phase of selection process comprising Group Discussion, Essay Writing and Interview to be held at Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow and Mumbai.
The second phase of selection process (GD, Essay Writing and PI) will be held at Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Kolkata and Lucknow .
IIFT 2021 Syllabus:
The IIFT written entrance exam will be a multiple choice objective type test in English with questions from the following areas: exam will be divided in 4 parts as I have mentioned below:
- Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning
- General Awareness
- Quantitative Analysis
- Reading Comprehension and Verbal Ability
IIFT Old Question Paper and Answer Key:
- IIFT Question paper 2017; IIFT Question paper 2018; IIFT Question paper 2019
- IIFT Answer key 2017 ; IIFT Answer key 2018
- Question Papers and Answer Keys 20
Mode of Admission:
(For General/SC/ST/PWD/OBC Category)
- On the basis of Written Test, Group Discussion, Interview and Writing Skill Assessment.
- CBT Test on Jan 24, 2021 between 03.00 pm to 05.00 pm.
- Based on marks for written test, candidates will be called for Group Discussion, Interview and Writing Skill Assessment to be held during January/February 2020 at Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow and Mumbai.
(For Foreign National and NRI)
- Candidate would be shortlisted on the basis of the GMAT Score
- Shortlisted candidate would be required to undergo a Personal Interview at IIFT campus. Candidates called for this will have to make their own travel arrangements. In case they are not able to be physically present they would be interviewed through Skype.
|Registration Fees: 2500 for General/OBC Category; 1000 for SC/ST/PH; 1000 FOR for change of Test Centre and 15000 for NRI/Foreigner.|
IIFT 2022 Eligibility:
- Recognized Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years’ duration.
- Candidates appearing for a qualifying examination can also apply subject to submission of proof of requisite qualification by 7th October, 2020.
- No age limit.
Seats are reserved as per rule of Govt of India. The reservations are subject to candidates meeting the admission requirement of the Institute under different categories.
For Foreign Nationals / NRI / Children of NRIs
Candidate would be shortlisted on the basis of the GMAT Score Shortlisted candidate would be required to undergo a Personal Interview at IIFT campus. Candidates called for this will have to make their own travel arrangements. In case they are not able to be physically present they would be interviewed through Skype.
How to apply:
- Click on “Apply Now” and choose the category under which you want to apply.
- Fill in the basic details required for registration and submit the form.
- Once submitted, Application number will be generated and intimated through an email sent to the registered email id.
- Log in to the website using the Application No. mentioned in the email and Password entered by you while registering.
- Follow the links to complete the registration process.
- Once completed, the intimation regarding successful registration will be sent to the registered email id.