IIFT MBA Placement 2021. Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) Delhi and Kolkata have completed final Placement for the MBA International Business ( MBA IB) Batch of 2019-21.
117 recruiters participated in the process, with the average and median CTC standing at Rs 21.08 LPA and Rs 20 LPA respectively. Which is higher than previous year average salary 20.5 LPA.
Dr. Manoj Pant, Director of the Institute, reiterated that IIFT offers the best of the talent available in the country to the corporate sector, and the Indian and multinational businesses, in turn, have continued to show faith and confidence in our graduates by making the best offers to them.
Following are some of the major highlights of this placement cycle:
- Highest salary on offer stood is INR 46.5 LPA
- 117 Total Recruiters 35 New Recruiters
- The average CTC for the top 25% of students of the batch was INR 25.22 LPA
- Average salary offered for the 10% batch is INR 29.1 LPA.
- Average salary offered for female candidates is INR 22.57 LPA
- Highest 24% of students placed in sales and marketing.
Also Read : How Trustworthy Are Some MBA Placement Reports
IIFT concluded summer placements for its 2020-22 batch with the highest stipend of Rs 3.2 lakh (for 2 months), witnessing participation from 123 recruiters.
Dr. Rohit Mehtani, Head of the Corporate Relations and Placement Division at IIFT, thanked the business organizations that participated in the placement process this year and expressed hope that this relationship will be cemented further in the years to come. Source social media.