Calcutta Business School PGDM Admission 2023: Calcutta Business School, West Bengal-based Business School Started applications for a 2 year full time PGDM program for the batch 2023 -25. It offers an AICTE approved PGDM course in Kolkata equivalent to an MBA. This program is offered from CBS’ campus at Bishnupur near Kolkata. Shikshayatan Foundation ( earlier known as Marwari Balika Vidyalaya Society) is a renowned registered Society based in Kolkata having the following educational institutions in and around Kolkata.
|Tuition Fees||7.45 Lacs|
|Full time Faculty||9|
|Faculty with PhD||N.A|
|Average CTC last year||N.A|
|Highest CTC last year||N.A|
|Faculty with Industry Exposure||N.A|
|Exam Accepted||CAT/XAT/MAT/ATMA/JEE MAT/CMAT / GMAT/CBSAT|
- Minimum 50% marks in Class X, XII and Graduation. To be eligible for admission to the PGDM(s), the participants must possess a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in any discipline, from a recognized university in India or abroad (recognized by the UGC / Association of Indian Universities). The Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years education after the completion of higher secondary schooling under the 10+2 system or equivalent.
- Candidates appearing in the final year of their Bachelor’s degree or equivalent are also eligible, provided they furnish the proof of having met the minimum eligibility criteria by September 30, 2023, failing which the candidates may be asked to withdraw from the programme.
- Candidates who apply online for the admission for PGDM will be shortlisted on the basis of information provided in the application form:
- CAT/XAT/MAT/ATMA/JEE MAT/CMAT or GMAT score.
- CBS also conducts its own aptitude test CBSAT. All candidates are required to qualify in CBSAT to get selected for GD/PI round.
- Communication Ability and Interpersonal Skills
- Listening and conceptualizing ability
- Persuasive Skill and Leadership
- Cognitive and Problem Solving Skills
- General Awareness
- Domain Knowledge
- Future potential for employability
Application Fee : 100.
Calcutta Business School Offers PDGM Specialization in the following areas
- Business Analytics
- Family Business
- Rural Management
- Education Management
- Marketing Management
- Finance Management
- HR Management
- Operations Management