We are adding this latest in the series as many students came up with this request.
XLRI Jamshedpur, IIM Lucknow and JBIMS (Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies) – all these B Schools are top of the line, very good alumni networks and most sought after by toppers in CAT/XAT. One should consider her/him-self lucky enough to have a chance to pursue his career in any of these.
However, for many students JBIMS stands to be the most preferred destination and even can leave offers from top IIMs due to the highest ROI as a result of the lowest fees at JBIMS. Only institute which can beat them on fees is FMS Delhi.
Some facts –
- XLRI is oldest business Schools of country
- ROI wise JBIMS is way ahead
- JBIMS accepts CAT/XAT/GMAT/CMAT and MAH CET scores.
- IIM Lucknow declared the placement data for the first time ever in its history. Past data not available.
- IIM Lucknow offers PGP, PGP in Sustainable Management, Agribusiness Management program (PGP ABM) and not MBA (unlike many other IIMs as per the new bill) whereas JBIMS offers MMS (Master in Management Studies), MSc in Finance and MHRD (Master in Human Resource Development) and XLRI offers PGD, BM & HRM.
- IIM Lucknow is 4th in the IIM family, established in 1984 and youngest of the three B Schools.
SIP Batch 2019-21
Avg 2.4 & Highest 5
Avg 2.18 & Highest N.A
Avg 2 & Highest 5.67
Avg Sal 2020#
Highest Sal 2020#
Avg Sal 2019#
Highest Sal 2019#
Avg Sal 2018#
Highest Sal 2018#
CAT/XAT/GMAT/CMAT and MAH CET
PGDM BM ,HRM
PGP, PGP SM, ABM
MMS, MSc Finance, MHRD