FMS Delhi released the final placement report for the MBA batch 2019-21. The graduating batch of the Faculty of Management Studies (FMS) University of Delhi received job offers with annual average salary offered is 26.2 lac per annum which is higher than previous year average salary 25.6 Lac per annum; Median Salary offered is INR 24 lac per annum and highest salary offered is 58.8 Lac per annum for the MBA batch 2019-21.
Placement Statistics 20219-21 Batch.
- No of students in the Batch – 223
- No. of students appearing for placements – 214
- No. of students placed – 214
- No. of Offers 228
- No. of Pre – Placement Offers – 65
- No. of Pre – Placement Offers accepted – 62
- No. of companies confirming participation – 102
- No. of companies that made offers – 84
- Average CTC offered INR 26.2 LPA
- 77% batch received offers above – INR 20 LPA
- Highest CTC Offered INR 58.8 LPA
Also Read : How Trustworthy Are Some MBA Placement Reports
The leading recruiters are EY, EXL, Capegemini, HCL, GSK, GEP, BCG, Accenture Strategy, Airtel, Amazon, American Express, Morgan Stanley, Myntra, ABG, Bain & Co and others. Out of 102 companies, 23 were new recruiters including BMW, Ericsson, HCL who participated in FMS placement 2021.
|Average salary (INR in Lacs)||Highest salary (INR in Lacs)|
Domain Wise Placement: Highest 34% students placed in E-Commerce, Operations, IT followed by 30% in Consulting, Strategy and General Management; 20% in FMCG and 15% in BFSI.
- IIM Bangalore final placement Report 2021
- Compare Business Schools: IIM A vs IIM B vs IIM C vs FMS Delhi
About FMS : Faculty of management Studies, Delhi University (FMS DU) is one of the best B Schools & oldest Management Institutes in the country in terms of ROI. Tuition fees for the MBA batch is only 0.22 Lacs for a 2 year program. Placement wise FMS is the top 10 B School of India.