Learning opportunity through Business Gamification
This fast-paced, business management online game involves analytical skills, time-keeping abilities, crunching numbers, understanding of market dynamics and taking decisions on behalf of the company, real fast. You will be able to see the decisions soon, take corrective actions and stay alive in the game.
Key Learning Opportunities
This fast-paced, business management online game creates opportunity to learn :
- Analytical skills
- Time-keeping abilities. Meeting Deadlines
- Crunching numbers
- Understanding of market dynamics
- Taking decisions, real fast. And take corrective actions.
- Helps in team building
- Ideate and brainstorm
Experiential Learning : Experience the reality of a business environment in a simulated business set up
- A case study shall be given to the participants in teams of 4 members, shall represent a running profit making company and shall manage the company’s business for next few rounds (business quarters) in a virtual fast paced environment.
- The teams shall compete online in a guided simulation tool.
- This specially designed module is meant for management students. It is a lighter version of the professional module – a program used in Learning & Development or Executive Development programmes in L&D centers of the corporate world.
- The online business simulation offers a dynamic business environment where participants are exposed to real time challenges of business and experiential learning happens through brainstorming, planning and how various departments work.
- Guided by experts, it helps one to analyze situations, understand financial reports & balance sheets, market research analytics, forecasting needs, coming out with the right pricing structures in a highly competitive market and understanding of P&L accounts.
- The business relevance of learning helps understand measurable business benefits. Impacts of decision are immediately visible.
- The online business simulation program, blended with guidance by expert faculties creates one of its kind experience for all the participants.
- The Session will be 8 hours over 2 days.
- Each team represents a business entity (different organizations in the same industry) works out on the common case study shared with teams.
- Simulator software tools are used to create a virtual industry and virtual business entity. Faculty guides the teams and responds to their queries (if any) on the case study.
Key Learning Outcome
Through the guided simulation, teams will be required to take strategic calls and decide on making the company profitable. The business relevance of learning helps understand measurable business benefits. Impacts of decision are immediately visible.
The simulation program blended with guidance by expert faculties creates one of it’s kind experience for all the members. This specially designed module is meant for students (lighter version of the professional program used in Learning & Development or Executive Development programmes).