IFMR GSB PhD Admission 2022: IFMR GSB, Krea University Opens applications its full time PhD Program for the batch 2022. Students are admitted to the PhD programme and in due course have the option of choosing from the following area(s) of specialization:
- Data Science and Information Systems
- Finance, Accounting & Quantitative Finance
- Operations Management
- Organisational Behaviour & Human Resources
- Strategic Management
A candidate seeking admission into the Krea University’s PhD program in addition to having 60% marks in undergraduate degree, s/he must satisfy the eligibility requirements prescribed by the University as under. The eligibility criteria are:
Master Degree or equivalent PG Diploma in any discipline, with 55% marks in the qualifying examinations OR Five-Year integrated Master’s degree/Dual degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline with 55 percent marks in the qualifying examinations OR Professional Qualification like ACA/FAC/AICWAI/ACSI Qualifications of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, Institute of Cost & Works Accountants of India and Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
Valid Scores of Standardised Tests (CAT, CMAT, GATE, GMAT, GRE, NET JRF, NMAT, XAT) – Mandatory.
How to Apply: Click here to download Application form
There are two stages in the selection process: Application screening & Personal Interview (PI).
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for Personal Interview (Interviews will be conducted online or face-to-face depending upon the health advisory issued by the authorities at that time)
- Admission to the programme will be based on combined scores of qualifying parameters and interview parameter.
Tuition Fees: There is no fee to be paid for the PhD programme. However, an amount of INR 50,000/- towards refundable caution deposit needs to be paid.