IIM Lucknow IPMX Admission 2024. Indian Institute of Management Lucknow (IIM Lucknow) opens application for its one year residential MBA Program for the batch 2024-2025 at Noida Campus.
IIM Lucknow offers International Programme in Management for Executives or IPMX (One-year MBA) at its Noida Campus.
This is a one-year residential programme designed for mid/ senior level professionals to prepare them for top positions in industry roles. The programme was started in the year 2008 and is accredited by AACSB and Association of MBAs (AMBA). A valid GMAT/GRE score is a prerequisite for applying to this programme. IIM L opens applications for 1 year MBA Programme in 2 phases.
Program Fees & Tentative Payment Schedule:(please contact Admission Office Indian Institute of Management Lucknow, NOIDA Campus)
Program Fees for IPMX: 2023 – 24 was INR 26,00,000 + refundable caution money of INR 20,000 + Alumni Membership Fee of INR 5,000. The fee includes tuition fee, cost of course material, basic accommodation (Single Occupancy Room with a shared washroom) facility on campus, food charges, computing and networking, library services, career counseling, students’ activities and convocation.
For the 2024-25 session, the first phase of application procedure have started from August 16, 2023 and the last date for submitting your online application will be October 31, 2023. For the second phase, application procedure will start by November 01, 2023 and the last date for submitting your online application will be December 31, 2023.
You will be required to make a Payment of INR 5000/- (Non-refundable) towards Application Fees to complete the application process.
- Executives with bachelor’s degree in any discipline or an equivalent academic pursuit, with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent CGPA
- A valid GMAT or GRE score, the score must be valid till the last date of application; It is mandatory to submit Official Score card/Test Taker copy (if Official Score card is not yet received) along with the application.
You need to submit the GMAT/GRE score card along with the application form. You should also inform GMAC/ETS. Our GMAT code is J39-VT-55. and GRE Designated Institution (DI) Code is 4988.
- A minimum of 5 years full-time post-qualification (after graduation) paid work experience as on 31st March 2024.
Do not include freelance/training/project work done as an integral part of any curricular requirement.
The Programme is open to executives of all nationalities.
- Candidate fills and submit the application form online Application Form and upload the scanned copies of the documents in support of the attainments mentioned in Eligibility Criteria;
- Completed Application Form must be submitted by October 31, 2023 for first phase and December 31, 2023 for the second phase;
- Candidate provides the contact details with email ids of the recommenders. The suggested recommenders will receive an e-mail requesting them to submit the recommendation letters online directly to the admissions office.
- Based on GMAT/GRE scores, candidates are shortlisted for Writing Ability Test (WAT) and Personal Interview (PI);
- A candidate’s final score for selection in IPMX for batch 2024 – 25 will be calculated based on the assigned weights as per the following table:
|Academic and Professional Profile:||30%|
|Writing Ability Test (WAT)||10%|
Important Dates :
|Activity||Phase 1*||Phase 2*|
|Announcement of the Program:||16-Aug-2023||1-Nov-2023|
|Last date of submission of
|Announcement of Shortlisted Candidates#||15-Nov-2023||12-Jan-2024|
|Writing Ability Tes and Personal
|1-7 Dec-2023||27-31 Jan-2024|
|Announcement of Selected Candidates#||20-Dec-2023||15-Feb-2024|
|Last Date of Acceptance and Submission of
|Commencement of Program||April 2024||April 2024|
Career Development Support:
IIM Lucknow – NOIDA Campus act as a catalyst and provide the resources to pursue challenging career opportunities through an effective Industry students exchange strategy.The institution maintains a strong relationship with corporate world and the dedicated Career Development Services (CDS) office at NOIDA Campus provides assistance in the various career support activities and placements of IPMX graduates.