IIM Lucknow MBA Admission 2023: Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow (IIM L or IIM Lucknow) opens the Application for its full-time Master of Business Administration – Entrepreneurship and Innovation (MBA E & I) for the batch 2023. The last date to Apply is 30th June, 2023 at 17:00 IST.
- A candidate aspiring for admission into the MBA (Entrepreneurship & Innovation) program must have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any discipline as per the requirements of eligibility of Common Admission Test (CAT) conducted by IIMs.
- Candidates must have a valid CAT 2022 score or valid GMAT score of the GMAT taken after 1st January 2021.
Candidates will be shortlisted for the personal interview on the basis of their performance in the CAT/GMAT, scholastic achievement, gender, and relevant work experience. The personal interview stage will comprise of a business plan presentation and interview. Personal interviews will be conducted at Bengaluru, Mumbai, Noida, Lucknow.
Click here for the online Admissions Form
- This form is a key part of admission process. Incomplete or false information will make your candidature null and void.
- For letter grades or grade points instead of marks, provide equivalent marks and attach a certificate from the Registrar / Principal / Head of the Department explaining the method of conversions.
- In all matters relating to admission, the decision of the Institute will be final and binding on the applicants. No correspondence will be entertained from the applicant regarding his/her non-selection.
Reservation: As per the central Government reservation policy for admission to higher educational institutions. 15% of the seats will be reserved for Scheduled Caste (SC) and 7.5% for Scheduled Tribe (ST) candidates. 27% of the seats will be reserved for Other Backward Classes candidates belonging to the “noncreamy” layer (NC-OBC). 10% of the seats will be reserved for Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) candidates. 5% of seats will be horizontally reserved for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBDs) candidates.
Process of Shortlisting and Merit List Preparation:
- Stage-1a: Initial shortlisting of candidates will be done based on the Minimum CAT/GMAT scores of the interested candidates.
- Stage-1b: Calculation of the Composite Score for Shortlisting for Personal Interview (PI) stage
- Stage-2 (PI): Final merit list will be prepared according to the composite score calculated based
on (i) Business Plan (40%) Shortlisted candidates will be asked to make a short presentation of maximum five minutes duration on their business plan at the start of the interview. (ii) Interview (60%)