IIM Nagpur Pune Executive MBA Admission 2023: IIM Nagpur (Satellite Campus Pune) opens the application for its 2 year full time Executive MBA Program for the batch 2023- 25. The admission process, including the shortlisting and selection criteria for the Executive Master of Business Administration, for the upcoming batch of 2023-25 in Pune campus at the Indian Institute of Management Nagpur (IIM Nagpur). Last date to apply is Nov 3rd, 2022. IIMNAT test date is 04-12-2022 (Sunday), 10 AM (Tentative). IIM Nagpur Executive MBA Admission 2023.
Eligibility – Educational Qualification : A candidate should have any one of the following educational qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in any discipline with a minimum of 50 percent aggregate marks or an equivalent CGPA.
- Candidates having professional qualifications such as CA/ICWA/CS (with at least 50 percent aggregate marks) can also apply.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification should be:
(a) from any of the Universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of UGC Act, 1956 or,
(b) recognized by the Ministry of Education, Government of India or,
(c) possess an equivalent qualification from an institution approved by AICTE or Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
A minimum of three years of post-qualification managerial/ entrepreneurial/ professional experience as of 1st January 2023 is required. Work experience after completion of the bachelor’s degree/professional qualification will be considered. To be eligible for the programme, the candidate has to be currently working/employed full-time.
Candidates for Executive MBA need to appear for a screening examination conducted by IIM Nagpur (IIM Nagpur Aptitude Test – IIMNAT) to be considered for admission to the Executive MBA programme. IIMNAT will consist of questions that evaluate a candidate’s quantitative, verbal, logical, and data interpretive abilities. Following are the key details about the IIMNAT Entrance Test:
- Date of Entrance Exam: 1st week in December 2022 (Tentatively)
- Mode of Entrance Exam: Offline (in-class) exam in the form of a pen/pencil- paper test. Details will be shared with candidates before the examination via email/admission portal.
- Duration: 90 minutes
- No. of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) (divided into three sections – Verbal Ability, Quantitative Ability, Logical Reasoning & Data Interpretation)
Interested candidates will have to apply online. Click here to apply. Candidates will have to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs 1500. Applications will be open from 5th August 2022.
The total fee of the program for the batch of 2023-25 is Rs 9,50,000. The fees will need to be paid in 4 instalments, twice per year. An additional amount of Rs 20,000 towards refundable caution deposit will have to be paid along with the first term fee.