IIM Trichy Summer Placements PGPM & PGPM HR 2022-24: Indian Institute Of Management–Tiruchirappalli (IIM Trichy) completed its summer Internship placement (SIP) for the PGPM and PGPM HRM (MBA and MBA HRM ) batch 2022 -24. A total of 147 companies participated in the summer placement process. They made 331 offers for roles across various Sales & Marketing, Finance, Consulting, IT & Analytics, Operations, and HR domains.
READ: IIM Shillong SIP Report 2022 -24 Batch. The highest Stipend is 4.75 Lakhs NEW
IIM Indore Placement 2023. Year-wise Average & Highest Salary
IIM Trichy SIP Report
- The average stipend stood at Rs. 1,29,000 for PGPM
- The highest stipend at Rs. 3,20,000 for PGPM.
- The average stipend stood at Rs. 84,000 for PGPM HRM
- The highest stipend at Rs. 2,00,000 for PGPM HRM
The institute saw a 27% increase in the number of companies visiting for summer placements, reinforcing IIM Tiruchirappalli’s position as one of the premier business schools in the country. Students were offered roles across various domains such as Sales & Marketing, Finance, Consulting, IT & Analytics, Operations, and HR.
Leading recruiters are Microsoft, JP Morgan & Chase, McKinsey, Bain & Company, HSBC, ABFRL, Yes Bank, Avalon Consulting, Deloitte, Godrej, Samsung, NatWest, MTR, ServiceNow, Amazon, SysCloud, Wells Fargo, Morgan Stanley, Accenture, Cognizant, BNY Mellon, Infosys Consulting and others.
New recruiters are
- BFSI: Citi Bank, Navi, Bankbazaar.com, Tata Capital
- Consulting: Michael Page, Lek Consulting, Redseer Consulting, Avasant consulting
- IT/Analytics: MPL,Tekion Corp., Zomato, 7ai, Optum
- FMCG: Colgate Palmolive, Kimberly Clark, Titan, Piramal, Carlsberg, Lotte, More Retail, Vedant Fashions
- Manufacturing & Operations: Adani, BMW, Trukker, Aliens Group, Cummins, Galderma, DCM Shriram
MDI Summer Placement 2022 -24 batch
Prof. Abhishek Totawar, Chairperson – Placement, said, “We wholeheartedly thank the new and the returning recruiters for bestowing trust in IIM Trichy. We wish to build a long-standing relationship with our corporate partners in a manner where campus placements are a seamless outcome for our students.”
Dr. Pawan Kumar Singh, Director – IIM Tiruchirappalli, said, “The placement parameters are a set of significant indicators of the acceptance of talent of students by the society at large. For the students’ professional careers, this is an indicator of the initial stage of their careers. Still, life has abundant treasure, which students will keep unfolding through their continuous efforts. I sincerely thank all recruiters, faculty, staff, and students for helping to culminate the academic year on a highly satisfactory note.” As per Media Report.
Pingback: IIM Calcutta Placements Trend & Year wise Salary
Pingback: IIM Trichy increases MBA intake 230 to 360
Pingback: IIM Trichy Celebrates Its 11th Convocation
Pingback: IIM Shillong inaugurates 11th batch of PGPEX