Madras School of Economics PGDM Admission 2022: Madras School of Economics (MSE) invites application for admission to its Post-Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) in Finance and Research and Business Analytics for the academic session 2022-24. Madras School of Economics, Post-Graduate Teaching & Research in Economics, Finance & Management Recognized as “Institute of Special Importance” by Government of TamilNadu. Last date to Apply is Feb 15, 2022.
Apply to any top 125+ B Schools in one window. Shortlist, save & apply.
MSE Business school offers two-year, full-time Post-Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) programmes in the following fields: 1. Finance 2. Research and Business Analytics.
XAT 2022 Response Sheet Released
- Class X, XII and Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with minimum 60% from a recognized university. Undergraduate degree from recognized university (10+2+3 or 10+2+4)
- Candidates who are appearing for their final year examination and are awaiting their results may also apply.
- Candidates must have a Scores from any of the following entrance exams – CAT/ GMAT/ XAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ ATMA.
- No arrears/ backlogs at the time of joining the program.
- Preferable to have had Mathematics at Class XII level.
Offline application for admission to PGDM 2022-24
Application Procedure 1. Register online for any one of the following standardized tests: GMAT / CAT / XAT / CMAT / MAT / ATMA.
- Download the PGDM 2020-22 admissions brochure and application form from the MSE admission’s website ( www.admissions.mse.edu ) 3. Submit the completed application to MSE along with the application fee (INR 1500/-)
NEFT Details: Beneficiary Name: MADRAS SCHOOL OF ECONOMICS Bank Name & Branch: Indian Overseas Bank, Gandhi Nagar, Chennai. Bank Account Number: 163501000002345. IFSC Code: IOBA0001635. MICR Code: 600020120.
Reservation Policy MSE follows reservation policies as per the guidelines followed by Central Government institutions.
Final Selection Process Provisionally selected candidates will be offered admission through e-mail and over the telephone. A candidate needs to confirm his acceptance of the admission, produce original certificates, and pay fees within 15 days. Failure to do so may lead to forfeiting the admission offer.
MSE Business school Placement Report 2021: Average salary offered for the PGDM Program is INR 11.03 Lakhs per Annum & Highest salary offered is 17.2 Lakhs per Annum. Highest 25.9% students placed in Data & AI sector,