Mahindra University MBA Admission 2023: Mahindra University opens application for its 2-year full time MBA programme, the Master of Business Administration (MBA) program is specially designed keeping in mind the current and future needs of the industry. It prepares young, energetic and curious minds to handle the complexities in the ‘technology led’ future. Candidates can apply online. Tuition fees for complete program is Rs. 16 lakhs. This is two-year long, full-time program and is fully residential. Students will have to stay in the university hostels for the entire duration.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any discipline.
- You are eligible to apply if are you in your final year of undergraduate program. However, you will have to submit the final transcript and degree before commencement of classes.
Standardized Test Scores:
- GMAT: Please request for the official GMAT score to be sent to us directly by GMAC. The GMAT program code is JXX-TZ-44.
- CAT: Please submit your CAT 2022 score.
- GRE: Please submit your valid GRE score.
The MBA program currently offers the following specializations.
The program includes an international immersion where all students will be required to go an international trip to gain an appreciation of international diversity and develop the mindset of a global manager.