MDI Gurgaon Placement 2021. Management Development Institute Gurgaon (MDI G) has completed final placements for the batch of 2019- 21 with an overall average salary of INR 23.15 LPA, an increase of 4.98% from the previous year INR 22.05 LPA last year. The batch consists of 239 students from PGDM, 119 from PGDM-IB and 59 students from PGDM-HRM.
- Dr. Prajapati Trivedi & Dr. Arun Pereira Join MDI Gurgaon
- Dean of JGBS Prof. (Dr.) Rajesh Chakrabarti joins as a director of MDI Gurgaon
- Number of Companies: 88
- Number of MNCs: 95
- Most Offers by a Company: 19
- Total PPO offered: 99
- Average salary of top 10 percentile is INR 34.74 LPA
- Average salary of top 50 percentile is INR 24.60 LPA
- Amazon offered the top salary package of INR 44 LPA.
Sales and Marketing: Industry stalwarts Asian Paints, Coca-Cola, Godrej, ITC Limited, Johnson and Johnson, L’Oréal, Marico, Pidilite, and Reckitt and many others.
Finance: Goldman Sachs, JPMorgan Chase and Co., Nomura and others
Consulting and General Management: Boston Consulting Group, Deloitte India, Deloitte USI, KPMG, PwC US Advisoryand others.
IT and Operations: Amazon, Flipkart and RPG Group.
HR : Adani Group, Aditya Birla Group, EY, Godrej, ITC Limited, KPMG and L’Oréal. First time recruiters like Airbnb, BYJU’S, D. E. Shaw.
- 146 no of Offers in Strategy and Operations Domains
- 126 no of Offers in Sales and Marketing Domains
- 63 no of Offers in Finance Domain
Year wise placements
|Batch||Avg Salary||Highest Salary|
MDI (Management Development Institute) Gurgaon is one of the oldest Business Schools in the country after XLRI, FMS Delhi, IIM Calcutta, Ahmedabad and IIFT Delhi. MDI has the distinction of being the first internationally accredited Indian B-School. It was accredited by South Asian Quality Standards (SAQS) in 2005 and by Association of MBAs (AMBA) in 2006.
MDI Gurgaon is 40 Acres of lush green campus and ranks among the top 5-7 B Schools of the country in terms of popularity.