MDIM Placement Report 2021. Management Development Institute (MDI) Murshidabad released final placement for the PGDM batch 2019-21. Average salary offered is INR 9.09 LPA which is 13.4% lower than previous year average Salary of INR 10.5 LPA. The median salary offered is INR 8 LPA. Total 75 recruiters participated in the placement process with a 27% increase in recruiters as per the report.
- Average salary offered INR 9.09 LPA
- Highest salary offered INR 26.5 LPA
- Median salary offered INR 8 LPA
Also Read : How Trustworthy Are Some MBA Placement Reports
Placement season 2019-21 witnessed recruiters across BFSI, Management Consulting, Manufacturing, Logistics, Services, IT, E-commerce and Retail.
- In the Marketing domain, the profiles offered are Product Management, Business Development, Relationship, Management, Market Research, B2B Sales and others.
- In the Operations domain, the profiles offered Delivery Management, Project management, Technical Project Management, Scrum Master, Business Consulting and others.
- In the Human Resources domain, the profiles offered are HR Business Partner, HR Analytics and others.
- Top recruiters are Aditya Birla, Tech Mahindra, Coverfox, SBI life, Shyam steel and others.
|Average Salary (INR in Lacs)||Highest Salary (INR in Lacs)|