NIBM Pune PGDM Placement Report 2021. National Institute of Bank Management (NIBM) Pune has released its final placement report for the PGDM Batch 2019-21. The two years full-time PGDM programme of NIBM Pune aims to prepare the professionals in the fields of Business, Finance and NBFCs. The highest package offered was 22 LPA; Average package offered was 10.03 LPA & the minimum package stood at 6 LPA. For the 120 students total 36 recruiters come for placement with 16 are first time recruiters.
For the PGDM Batch 2019-21, 56% students places in Banking sector followed by 14.4% each in consulting and NBFC’s; Rest in others.
- 100% Students are placed
- Highest Salary offered is 22 LPA
- Lowest Salary offered is 6 LPA
- No of PPO offered is 5
- Median Salary offered is 9.67 LPA
- Average salary of top 10% batch is 15.99 LPA
Top Recruiters for the batch 2021 are Accenture, Axis Bank, Federal Bank, HDFC Bank, HSBC, IDBI Bank, IDFC First Bank, KPMG, Yes Bank and many others.
- LBSIM Delhi PGDM Placement Report 2021.
- Final Placement Report Batch 2021- IFMR Graduate School of Business, Krea University
Average salary (INR in Lacs)
|Highest salary (INR in Lacs)|
Also Read : How Trustworthy Are Some MBA Placement Reports