NEET UG 2022: National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET), is a qualifying exam for the Admission into Medical Colleges across the country for the MBBS & BDS Program, NEET exam is conducted by (NTA) National Test Agency. Here we are describe about the NEET UG Physics Syllabus for 2022 Exam.
Important Topics for NEET UG 2022 Physics Syllabus:
- The most important topic for NEET Physics from class 11th syllabus is Mechanics. On an average 11-12 questions are asked from this important topic in NEET every year.
- Topics such as Semi-conductors, Heat and Thermodynamics, Laws of Motion, Kinematics, Work Energy & Power and Rotational Motion are also important and you need to practice thoroughly these important topics to score well in Physics in your NEET exam.
- Modern Physics, from class 12th syllabus, is the most important topic for NEET.
- Current Electricity & Magnetism, Electrostatics and Optics are also very important chapters for NEET 2022 and you should thoroughly prepare and practise these topics.
The following are relatively less vital chapters and have moderate weightage:
- Physical World and Measurement
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Work, Energy & Power
- Behaviour of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory
- Electromagnetic Waves.
Although the above-stated chapters have a moderate weightage, they are still part of the syllabus. Thus students are encouraged not to skip them but to devote less time and effort to them than to the chapters with a high weightage. Source: Aakash
NEET UG 2022 Postpone: The candidates are allowed to make the corrections, latest by June 16 up to 9 PM. NTA NEET UG Exam will be held on July 17, 2022. Thousand of students demand to PM, also in social media trends to postponed NEET UG Exam or delay. 10600+ students already signed to postpone exam or delay.