NEET UG 2022: The National Testing Agency (NTA) is all set to conclude the application process for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test- Undergraduate (NEET-UG) 2022 today (May 20, 2022). Interested candidates can now apply for NEET-UG 2022 at neet.nta.nic.in.
NTA NEET UG 2022 entrance exam is scheduled to be held on July 17 as a pen and paper-based test. The exam will be of 200 minutes and will consist of 200 questions. NEET 2022 will be conducted in 13 languages. Medical aspirants can register themselves for the NTA NEET 2022 for undergraduate through the official website. Candidates can apply online.
NEET UG 2022: Steps to apply
- Step 1: Got to the official website
- Step 2: Select the ‘Registrations for NEET-UG 2022’ link.
- Step 3: Register and fill out the application form.
- Step 4: Upload all the necessary documents and pay the required registration fee.
- Step 5: Download and take a printout for future use.
NEET 2022 Application fee:
- General category – Fees have been increased to Rs 1,600 from Rs 1,500
- For candidates from outside India – Fees hiked to Rs 8,500 from Rs 7,500
Documents required for registration:
- Scanned copy of passport size photo (10 KB and 200 KB in size Postcard size photo)
- Scan your signature (between 4 KB and 30 KB in size).
- Left and Right-hand fingers and thumb impressions
- Class 10 pass certificate
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)