NPAT 2020 is the national level entrance test for admissions to Undergraduate Degree and Integrated Degree Programs being offered by constituent schools of SVKM’s Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (Deemed to be University u/s 3 of UGC act 1956) at Mumbai, Shirpur, Bengaluru, Indore and Navi Mumbai Campuses. The consistent academic quality, research focus, faculty from top national and global institutes and strong industry linkages at NMIMS have placed it amongst the nation’s prime centre of educational excellence and research. In 2003, NMIMS was declared a deemed to be university under section 3 of the UGC Act 1956. With the legacy of 36 years, NMIMS has grown to more than one of the top-10 B-schools in India and emerged as a multi-disciplinary University with campuses at Mumbai, Shirpur, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Indore and Navi Mumbai that include Management, Engineering, Pharmacy, Architecture, Commerce, Economics, Law, Science, Liberal Arts, Design, Aviation, Intellectual Property and Distance Learning. Total 32 centers across country.
Candidates can read all the necessary details of NMIMS NPAT 2020 application form, eligibility criteria, fee and selection process etc. on this page
Programs Covered NPAT Exam 2020
Undergraduate Degree Programs: B.Tech, B.Sc. Economics, B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc. Finance, BBA, B.Des and integrated Program- MBA Tech. (B.Tech. + MBA Tech.), MBA Pharma Tech (B.Pharm + MBA)
Mumbai Campus – All the above programs
Navi Mumbai Campus – BBA, MBA Tech.
Shirpur Campus –B.Tech., MBA (Tech.) & MBA (Pharma Tech)
Bengaluru Campus offers – BBA, B.Sc. Finance & B.Sc. Economics
Indore Campus offers – BBA, MBA Tech.
The Eligibility Criteria for NPAT which includes the Age limit for Admission in NMIMS 2018, NMIMS NPAT Qualification as follows. The Following Group or Category of Courses list is the Eligibility for the Admission in NMIMS.
B.Tech & MBA Tech:
- Age Criteria: Maximum age limit is 25 years.
- Qualifying Examination: Passed/appearing 10+2 examination or equivalent examination including International Baccalaureate Diploma with English and Science subjects.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate have to secure minimum 50% marks in PCM for Mumbai campus and 45% marks for Shirpur campus. Candidates having IB diploma and Mathematics at 10+2 level are eligible to apply Or Diploma holders in Engineering with 50% marks are also eligible to apply.
|For Programs of 1 School||INR 1800|
|For Programs of 2 Schools||INR 3000|
|For Programs of 3 Schools||INR 4000|
|For Programs of 4 Schools||INR 5000|
How to Apply: Step 1 – Click on Register and create your account. Remember to keep your 10th Roll Number handy.
Step 2 – Go to your mail box and verify
Step 3 – Login with your username and password and complete your application form.
Step 4 – Make online payment of registration fee.
Last Date for Online Registration: 28 April’ 2020.
Test Dates: May 9th & 10th 2020
Programs Offered at Campus
- Mumbai Campus offers – All the programs covered under NMIMS-NPAT 2020
- Shirpur Campus offers – B.Tech, MBA Tech. (B.Tech + MBA Tech.), B.Pharm. + MBA (Pharma. Tech.)
- Bengaluru Campus offers – BBA, B.Com. (Hons.), B.Sc.Finance, B.Sc. (Economics)
- Hyderabad Campus offers – B.Pharm. + MBA (Pharma. Tech.), B.Com(Hons.), MBA Tech. (B.Tech + MBA Tech.), BBA
- Navi Mumbai Campus offers – B.Tech., MBA Tech. (B.Tech + MBA Tech.), BBA, B.Com. (Hons.), B.Sc. (Finance)
- Indore Campus offers – B.Tech., MBA Tech. (B.Tech + MBA Tech.), BBA, B.Com. (Hons.), B.Sc.Finance
- Dhule Campus offers – BBA, B.Com. (Hons.), B.Sc.Finance