SCMHRD Summer placement 2020 Batch. Celebrating its Silver Jubilee this year, Symbiosis Centre for Management and Human Resource Development (SCMHRD) has successfully completed the Summer Placement Process for the batch of 2018-20. SCMHRD has undergone 25 years of exponential growth and has been a source of exceptional talent for the industry ever since its inception. It has continued to re-affirm its position as the youngest B-school to be ranked among the Top 20 Premier B-schools in the country.
As testament to the calibre of the batch, placements saw more than 60 companies reposing their faith in our talent pool and making offers across specializations of HR, Marketing, Finance, Operations, Infrastructure Management and Business Analytics.
Following are the major highlights of the summer placements 2018-20:
- Highest stipend increased to Rs 3,20,000
- Average stipend witnessed an increase of 22% to Rs 1,48,489
- For the top 50% of the batch, the average stipend was Rs 2,09,884 .
- 20 new companies visited SCMHRD and made offers this year across various sectors.
- There has been an increase of 34% in the median stipend as compared to the previous year.
We extend our heartfelt gratitude to our legacy as well as to the new recruiters for the trust they have placed in SCMHRD as an institute and its students. We look forward to further strengthening our association with all our recruiters.