SDMIMD PGDM Placement 2021. Shri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara Institute for Management Development (SDMIMD) released final placement report for the batch 2019- 21. The placements for the PGDM 2019-21 batch has been completed for all the eligible students. The highest salary of INR 10 lac per annum and average INR 7.7 lac per annum. Top Recruiters are Deloitte, Ernst & Young GDS, Morgan Stanley Infosys, Oracle, TCS, Tech Mahindra, TTK Prestige, Marico, HDFC Limited, Odessa Technologies and many others.
SDMIMD PGDM Placement 2020. SDMIMD declares final placement for the PGDM batch 2018-20. The Highest salary of INR 9.5 lac per annum., average salary of INR 7.7 lac per annum. The students have been placed in varied roles such as Management Trainee, Consultant, Business Analyst, Credit Analyst, Market Intelligence Analyst, Area Manager, Regional Area Sales Manager etc. Top Recruiters are Deloitte, Ernst & Young GDS, Morgan Stanley Infosys, IBM, TCS, Federal Bank, Ujjivan SFB TTK Prestige, Freudenberg and so on.
SDMIMD PGDM Placement 2019: Yet another year, SDMIMD recorded 100 percent placement . With one more month to go for the completion of the program, all eligible students were placed with the highest salary of INR 9 lac per annum., average salary of INR 7.14 lac per annum. and median salary of INR 6.1 lac per annum.
SDMIMD Mysore PGDM Placement Report 2022: SDMIMD Mysore will release final placement report for the PGDM Batch 2020 -22 soon.
Sector wise recruiters
- Infosys, TCS, Oracle, Odessa Technologies, Mindtree from IT
- Ujjivan SF Bank, Suryoday SF Bank, Bharat Financial Inclusion and Samastha, Spandana Spoorthi, ESAF Microfinance from small finance bank/ micro-finance HDFC Ltd., Mahindra Finance, ICICI Securities from financial services / Federal Bank and ICICI from BFSI Sector
- Morgan Stanley, State Street from financial and equity research
- L’Oreal, Berger and Marico from FMCG
- Coreel Technologies, Pyrox India Ltd. from manufacturing
SDMIMD is a Mysore based Business School , was established in 1993 with the objective of providing quality management education based on a firm foundation of Indian values and ethics.