SDMIMD PGDM Admission 2024:Shri Dharmasthala Manjunatheswara Institute For Management Development invites application for its principal program 2 year PGDM(Equivalent to MBA) for the batch 2024 -26. SDMIMD belongs to the Dharmasthala Trust, renowned for its philanthropic activities. The campus in Mysore provides residential learning to 400 students for Post-Graduate Management programs, every year.
Courses in PGDM Programme
- General Management
- Business Analytics
Eligibility and Application Process
- Graduates/Final Year Graduation students appearing for CAT/XAT/GMAT/CMAT/ATMA/MAT or who already have valid CAT/XAT/GMAT/CMAT/ATMA/MAT scores.
- Should have completed Full-time graduation courses in any discipline recognized by the UGC/AIU.
- Students need to email their individual CAT / XAT / GMAT / CMAT / ATMA/ MAT scores to email@example.com along with SDMIMD Application Number and Name immediately after the results are announced.
Application Fee : Rs 1250 .00
Tuition & Hostel Fee : Rs 11.40Lakhs for the 2 year PGDM program including Tuition fees + Hostel stay
|11.4 Lacs (Including Hostel )|
|Full time Faculty|
Faculty with PhD
|Average CTC last year|
Highest CTC last year
Faculty with Industry Exposure
CAT / XAT / GMAT /ATMA/ CMAT / MAT
- Applicants will be shortlisted based on consistent academic performance, competitive exam score, recognition of participation in extracurricular activities including sports, debates, theatre, fine arts etc. and work experience if applicable finally for the admission.
- Shortlisted applicants, based on the consistent academic performance, extracurricular activities will be called for Personal Interview in February – March 2024 to be held at several centres across India
- Selected students will be intimated by email/phone/mobile and the seat will be Blocked for admission on receipt of the first instalment of fees by the due date.
- Final Confirmation will be subject to the receipt of your entrance exam score and payment of the Second instalment of fees.
MBA Placement 2023: SCMIMD attained 100% placement for the season 2022- 2023 much ahead of the convocation of the Institution. Few Regular Recruiting Partners associated with SDMIMD are AGS Health Care , BFIL , Deloitte, Federal Bank, HDFC , Hindustan Unilever, Morgan Stanley , Loreal etc.
About SDMIMD : Shri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara Institute for Management Development (SDMIMD), a premier B School located in Mysuru was established in 1993 with the objective of providing quality management education based on a firm foundation of Indian values and ethics.
SDMIMD became one of the first B School in India to achieve second successful renewal of the EFMD accreditation for the PGDM Programme.The Institute is also now a Member of AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business) bringing it on a contact base with leading B Schools of the world. The picturesque campus located at the foot of Chamundi Hills is an amalgamation of modern infrastructure and classic architecture, where the indoors and outdoors blend seamlessly