SOIL PGDM Admission 2023: School of Inspired Leadership (SOIL), Gurgaon opens application for admission into its 2 year PGDM and 1 year PGPM Business Leadership (PGPM BL) & PGPM Human Resource (PGPM HR) for the batch 2023 -24.
PGP in Business Leadership: Specialized 1-year program for students who want to build their career in the major business disciplines – Finance, Marketing and Analytics. This program will equip you with all the relevant core business skills to become one of the best leaders in the new Emerging India.
The PGPM BL is a one-year full-time program and is designed for graduates with minimum two years of work experience. The program provides a solid grounding in major business disciplines and core business skills. Our faculty is world-class experts in their fields and they develop courses based on up-to-date best practice and the latest academic research.
PGPM in HR Leadership: Designed for current and future leaders who desire the knowledge and skills to best leverage the human resources in an organization. The program also allows you to develop a high level of self-awareness regarding your own leadership style, thus preparing you better for your new HR role.
The course introduces the fundamental principles of Human Resources and Organizational Behaviour by examining psychological theories that provide insight into human behavior at work. The program facilitates learning in modern concepts, techniques and practices in the management of human resources and exposes the student to different functional areas of management to enhance their effectiveness. ** Last date to apply may. change.
Eligibility Criteria : For admission to Business Leadership Programs, students with a minimum of two years full-time work experience after graduation are eligible to apply. For Human Resource Leadership Program, working professionals can apply. Students must have a valid score of any of the test – CAT/MAT/XAT/GMAT scores.
- Tuition Fees: INR 15.33 Lac for PGPM BL & INR 13.85 Lac for PGPM HR; 12.9 lakh for PGDM.
- Placement Report 2022: Average Salary INR 10.7 LPA & Highest Salary 15.5 LPA for PGPM HR program; Average Salary INR 10.5 LPA & Highest Salary 20 LPA for PGDM Program; Average Salary INR 11 LPA & Highest Salary 19 LPA for PGPM Business Leadership Program;
Selection Procedure : Admission Process for: Profile Evaluation: Online Application Form, Fit: Essays, Psychometric Test: SOIL Admission Test (STAT) Assessment, Feedback: Recommendations and Talent Appreciation: Interview.
Scores Accepted: CAT 2021/22, XAT 2021/22, GMAT (taken after 1 Jan, 2021) or NMAT 2021/22. For PGPM programs, scores are not mandatory. A profile based evaluation & shortlisting process for GEPI is followed.
- International Immersion opportunities at niche European & Asian schools.
- Scholarships worth INR 2 Crores based on merit, need and diversity.
- Modern curriculum focused on Digital Adoption in Business, Design Thinking, Analytics and Strategy.
- Experienced & top faculty from IIMs, ISB, California State University/ Illinois State University etc.
- Experiential learning immersions in Social Innovation, Business Simulations, Leadership & Character Development.
- Industry immersion through 1-on-1 mentoring, academy industry week, live consulting projects.