Siva Sivani Institute of Management (SSIM Hyderabad), with 30+years of Academic excellence since 1992 opens application for PGDM admission 2023 for its 2 – year full time programme for the batch 2023 – 2025.
- PGDM – TPS (Triple specialization) which includes PGDM – Marketing & PGDM – General
- PGDM – BIFS (Banking, Insurance & Financial Services)
- PGDM – BA ( Business Analytics).
SSIM accepts PGDM admissions 2023 through various entrance exams (CAT/XAT/CMAT/ MAT/ATMA/GMAT and State Government Entrance Exam) and based upon the scores, scholarships are given to the merit students during the program.
About SSIM: Siva Sivani Institute of Management is promoted by the Siva Sivani Group of Educational Institutions. Approved by the All India Council for Technical Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt.of India, New Delhi, Siva Sivani Institute of Management started functioning as an autonomous institute in 1992.
- Candidates with a three year Bachelor Degree from any recognized university with 50% aggregate score are eligible.
- Students appearing in their final semester/year exams may also apply
Selection Process: The final selection at SSIM is based on the cumulative score of the below components
- Percentile / Scores of Aptitude Test (CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT/ATMA/GMAT/State Government Exam); Academic Scores in Xth Class, XIIth Class and Graduation; Work Experience; Micro Presentation; Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI)
SSIM PGDM Placements 2023: SSIM, Hyderabad, released the placement report for the batch of 2021–2023. The average salary offered is Rs. 7.4 lakhs per annum. For the batch of 2022, a total of 130+ recruiters participated in the campus placement, and the highest salary offered is Rs. 17.5 lakhs per annum.