Institute of Management Technology, Hyderabad, the city’s premier B-school conducted Impelz 4.0 – The fourth edition of its Annual National Management Fest. Powered by Coca Cola, Life Insurance Corporation of India, Fever 94.3fm, Pantaloons, and Smaash, the event remained true to its motto: ‘Think. Create. Celebrate’ and infused a pulsating energy to the 30-acre, state of the art campus with its adrenaline-filled events which were hosted by the diverse gamut of student driven clubs of the college. Enthusiasts and young, aspiring managers of tomorrow from a host of B-Schools such as JBIMS, MICA, IIFT, NMIMS Hyderabad, IBS Hyderabad, SIBM Hyderabad, VIT Chennai and more actively participated in competitions that required real-life managerial decisions, risk-taking, foresight, and the ability to bring change when needed.
The student clubs of IMT Hyderabad organized a good deal of spellbinding and intriguing events, which persistently tested the participants’ wits and challenged them to go one step beyond their usual thought process:
- Prakshepan and Vyapaar ka Punchnama by Finacea; The finance club of IMT-H
- Cogentix and Testament of the Dead by Insightix; The analytics club of IMT-H
- Pitch-up and See the Unseen by Prarambh: The entrepreneurship club of IMT-H
- Alaap, Amaya, and Mudra by Antragna: The cultural club of IMT-H
- Jagriti by Pahel: The social club of IMT-H
- Rebuttal, ShipWreck, and Plot Twist by Eloquence: The public speaking club and MacVon: The communications club of IMT-H
- Joker’s Conviction and Episteme by Opuskriya: The operations club of IMT-H
- AdTract, Brand Ulta Pulta, Great Brand Masti, and Wolf of Brand Street by Mercatus: The Marketing club of IMT-H
- Lead HR by Synergy: The HR club of IMT-H
- Rangneeti and Chakravyuha by Athena: The strategy club of IMT-H
- Kaleidoscope by the Photography cohort- Media Relations Committee of IMT-H
- Counter Strike
The two-day grand affair witnessed outstanding performances by Navrang – The college dramatics team and The Paradigm Shift – The music band of IMT-H, leaving the ecstatic audience cheering for an encore. On the second day, the closing ceremony concluded on an energetic note with a stupendous live musical performance by Swastik the Band: popular band from Chandigarh, for Coke Studio. Followed by Swastik’s power-packed performance which instilled a wave of jubilation and exuberance among the audience was the DJ Night by DJ Abhishek Ruparel from Tipsy Stories, a young, modern, popular lounge in Hyderabad, made the crowd dance to heart’s content.
IMT Hyderabad offers PGDM program and has tie ups with 22 Global Universities in 17 countries for student and faculty exchange programs. To apply for 2 year PGDM program, applicants must have appeared for CAT-2017 or XAT-2018 or CMAT-2018 test or have taken the GMAT (1st January 2013 – 31 March 2017) and apply online at https://www.imthyderabad.edu.in/pgdm/
More than 75% the students have been already placed with highest CTC of 12 lacs per annum (LPA), top 20 offers average CTC being INR 11 LPA; top 50 being INR 8.8 LPA; and top 100 average CTC being INR 7.56 LPA.