Updated as on July 19, 2021. XIME PGDM Admission 2021 – The Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship (XIME) Bangalore has released an admission notification for the batch 2021-23 for all the campuses Bangalore, Kochi and Chennai. Interested and eligible candidates to apply for its Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) programme offered at Bangalore and Kochi campuses for the academic session 2021-23
Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship (XIME) is a Bangalore based Business School. It has fully residential campuses, one located in Bangalore, Kochi & Chennai. The Institute pioneered the Association of BRICS Business Schools (ABBS, estd 2008) which is a platform for management education in Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa.
XIME offers AICTE-approved 2 Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) through its campuses in Bangalore, Kochi and Chennai. Specializations offered include Finance, Operations, Human Resource, Marketing and Business Analytics.
Recently XIME Bangalore opens application for its 2 year full time PGDM-Business Analytics program for the batch 2021.
- This PGDM-BA course is open to all candidates having an Engineering Degree (50%) or any bachelor’s degree (50%) with Mathematics as one of the core subjects in their curriculum.
- Professionals with 1-3 years of work experience are encouraged to apply, as this course will put them to higher pedestals in the industry.
- In addition, students should have secured credible score in CAT/XAT/ MAT /GMAT/CMAT/ATMA entrance test.
Application fee Rs. 500/- To be paid online through Click here to Apply
Tuition fees for PGDM Big Data Analytics: 8 Lacs
Last Date for Receipt of Applications
|Last Date for Payment of Course Fee|
Date of Commencement of Classes
- 100% merit-based admissions; scholarships for meritorious students
- Teaching based on case studies & simulation to build and strengthen decision-making and analytical skills
- Strong Academia-Industry interface ensuring 100% placements
- Campuses at excellent locations – Bangalore, Chennai and Kochi
- International linkages through study tours / exchange programmes
|10 Lacs for Bangalore, 7.5 for Kochi & Chennai|
|Full time Faculty|
Faculty with PhD
|Average CTC last year|
6.7 lpa for Bangalore & 6 lpa for Kochi
Highest CTC last year
|11.27 lpa for Bangalore & 8.8 lpa for Kochi|
|Faculty with Industry Exposure|
180 for Bangalore, 120 for Kochi & 60 for Chennai