- B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering. Best Colleges in India
- B. Tech in Chemical Engineering. Best Colleges in India
- NEET UG 2024: NTA adds 14 foreign exam centres Check the detail list
- GATE 2024 Answer Key Challenge Window opens
- Manav Rachna Hosted the 3rd Edition of the HR Round Table, 15+ Erudite Professionals Shared Discerning Perspectives
- Inauguration of Brandscapes MDI Center for Behavioral Science & Neuro Lab at MDI Gurgaon
- COER University gets a new Vice Chancellor
- PM Modi inaugurates IIT-Delhi’s two academic complexes
Two years management in IT at XISS Ranchi - Value for money for students and recruiters ?
With the phenomenal digital transformation happening in every sphere of work in organisations, specially with the changing scenario of Covid19 pandemic, technology is undoubtedly the ‘game changer’ for business – big or small.
Cloud platforms, data science and IT services, are changing the way business is being done. Organisations and institutions which could adopt technology faster are seen to be performing better. The influence can be felt across domains – BFSI, retail & ecommerce, manufacturing, health care and several other services.
Organisations today are looking for professionals and managers who are ‘future ready’ with knowledge and skills in IT / Tech and Data Science, who can add value to their job roles.
While there has been a surge in similar courses being offered by many B Schools including the IIMs, most covered primarily the Data Science or Data Analytics or Big data. This MBA programme covers IT management and Data Analytics including Artificial Intelligence (AL) Machine Learning (ML), deep learning and related tools, techniques and algorithms.
“XISS Ranchi aims to create managers, who will be fully equipped to manage the new paradigm of ‘tech & data’ combination to drive decision-making. Students will have exposure to statistical theory, data management including big data, and business intelligence systems. It was designed with a holistic approach – one which helps students with imparting managerial knowledge and training as per business requirements” said Dr. Joseph Marianus Kujur, SJ Director, XISS.
The PGDM IT programme at XISS Ranchi, which is AICTE approved, is tailored as per globally benchmarked curriculum and validated by a board of studies comprising eminent practitioners from India and abroad.
How does the IT Program by XISS PGDM offer an edge ?
PGDM IT Syllabus cover entire IT Curriculum as per Industry.
- Data Structure, Database Management System and others
- Cloud Computing Data Warehouse Data Mining Object Oriented Programming
- Big Data Analytics, Business Analytics, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Python, R, Hadoop and others.
“Students are given adequate exposures in structuring the often unstructured business problems and providing solutions to complex organizational problems. The main thrust is to imbibe a sense of strategic vision towards management problems”, says Prof. (Dr.) Mahua Banerjee, HOP-IT.