BEEE 2022 application form has been released by the Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research (BIHER) on January 28, 2022. Candidates can fill and submit the BEEE application form 2022 for the participation in the entrance examination. The final date to submit the application form of BEEE 2022 has not been announced yet. It is a national level entrance examination conducted in two phases. BEEE 2022 will be held in both online and offline mode by the authorities. Only qualified candidates will be able to participate in the BEEE 2022 counseling process. BEEE is a gateway to take admission into UG and PG programmes at Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research (BIHER).
BEEE 2022 Application Form: The Bharat Institute has released the BEEE application form 2022 for candidates.
All the candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before appearing for the BEEE exam.
- Candidates should be Indian nationals residing in India.
- They must have studied in schools located in India in the preceding two years for admission to undergraduate program
- They should have completed their qualifying examinations in India
Eligibility Criteria in Qualifying Examination: Candidates should have either completed or appeared for any one of the following examinations:
- 10+2 system of Higher Secondary Examination conducted by any State Board
- Central Board of Higher Secondary Education (CBSE, New Delhi)
- The Council for Indian School Certificate Examination (CISCE, New Delhi)
- National Institute of Open School
- Intermediate Or two-year Pre-University Examination conducted by a recognized Board/University
- High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University or equivalent
Age Limit and Age Relaxation:
- Candidates who have not completed 25 years of age as of 1st July of the year of admission will be eligible.
Qualifying Examinations: All the candidates must have either completed or appearing for any one of the following examination, have a look:
- Candidates must have cleared class 10+2 Higher Secondary Education conducted by a recognized state board/ national board/university.
Eligibility Criteria for B.Tech
- Undergraduate Programs: Candidates must have passed 10+2 with a minimum aggregate of 50% in PCM i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Engineering and Technology: A minimum 50% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Biotechnology and Biomedical Engineering: The candidate must have passed class 12th with a minimum of 50% aggregate in Physics, chemistry and biology.
- BTech Lateral Entry: A Pass in Diploma Recognized by Central or State Government with 50% aggregate / B.Sc. with Mathematics or its equivalent.
- BArch: A pass in 10+2 or its equivalent having a minimum total aggregate of 50% with English and Mathematics as subjects of study or 10+3 Diploma (Any Stream) recognized by Central / State Government with 50% aggregate marks. A pass in National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) conducted by the Council of Architecture. However, the candidates have to apply in the prescribed application form for admission to the B.Arch program.
BEEE 2022 Exam Dates
|Important Dates (Tentative)|
|Release of application form||
|Last date to submit the application form||To be notified|
|Availability of Admit Card||To be notified|
|BEEE exam date (Online)||To be notified|
|BEEE exam date (Offline)||To be notified|
|Declaration of results||To be notified|
|Commencement of counseling||To be notified|
BEEE Exam 2022 Syllabus
Candidates are advised to check the syllabus of BEEE 2022 before starting out their preparation process. The subjects, topics and units that have to be studied are available through the BEEE syllabus 2022. The topics from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics have to be checked carefully and prepared to have a higher chance of scoring well in the exam.
BEEE Exam Pattern
Details regarding the examination mode, duration, type of questions, marking scheme and more will be available in the exam pattern of BEEE 2022. Along with the syllabus, the candidates are advised to check the BEEE exam pattern 2022 to know how the entrance examination will be conducted. By knowing the exam pattern, the candidates will be well prepared for the exam.