BML Munjal University MBA Admission 2023: BML Munjal University (BMU) opened applications for MBA Admission for the batch 2023 -25. The university offers MBA in specializations including Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, Business Analytics, Operations & SCM, and Entrepreneurship. The Early Bird Application Deadline (applying students receive a special tuition fee waiver) is in December.
|Tuition Fees||11.5 Lakh|
|Full time Faculty||N.A|
|Faculty with PhD||N.A|
|Average CTC last year||8.7 LPA|
|Highest CTC last year||32.2 LPA|
|Faculty with Industry Exposure||N.A|
|Exam Accepted||CAT/ NMAT/ MAT/
GMAT/ CMAT/ XAT or BMU-MAT
The MBA programme at BML Munjal University offers an unmatched curriculum, emphasizing real-time projects and experiential learning and aims to impart international benchmarks and nurture leaders of tomorrow. The two-year programme is co-designed & mentored by the Imperial College Business School, UK and adopts a long-term approach to business education and equips students for sustained careers. BMU is connected to several significant companies for placements. With the current placements, the average salary for the MBA programme is INR 8.77 LPA, while the highest salary to date is INR 32.21 LPA.
Talking about the Programme, Dr Jaskiran Arora, Dean, School of Management, BML Munjal University, said, “The two-year full-time programme will allow the students to broaden their horizons as per the ever-changing dynamics of the world. Following a common foundational curriculum, students are welcome to choose among one of the six specialisations for becoming more intune with today’s time specially with an immense focus on innovation and a real-life approach to our course. We are keen to create managers with an entrepreneurial mindset and are looking forward to introducing this class to the School of Management’s world of ideas, innovation and inspiration.”
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline, with a percentage of 50% or more / an equivalent grade. Final-year
undergraduate students can apply.
For Business Analytics, applicants with BTech/BCA/MCA/BSc/BSc (Economics) or any other degree from a
recognized institution with computer science as one of the electives will be preferred.
- The applicant is required to have completed one of the following entrance examinations: CAT/ NMAT/ MAT/
GMAT/ CMAT/ XAT or BMU-MAT (BMU’s Management Aptitude Test).
The University offers undergraduate to doctoral programmes comprising BA (Hons) in Economics, BBA, BCom (Hons), BA LLB (Hons), BBA LLB (Hons), BBA-MBA Integrated Programme, B.Tech at the undergraduate level and MBA, LLB (Hons) and PhD at the post-graduate level. Source: ANI
MBA Admission Process
- BMU accepts CAT/ NMAT/MAT/GMAT/CMAT/XAT or BMU-MAT (BMU’s Management Aptitude Test) test scores.
- The application form can be submitted even if a student has appeared for the Test and is awaiting test scores and graduation results. The form will be opened for the inclusion of test results in case scores are awaited. (Please note that the earlier information submitted cannot be changed or edited, and only test results can be added in.)
- Short-listed candidates will appear for a Personal Interview (PI) including a Case Discussion.