Calcutta Business School Admission 2024: Calcutta Business School, one of the top ranking Business Schools in eastern India will soon start applications for a 2 year full time PGDM program for the batch 2024 -26 . It offers an AICTE approved PGDM course in Kolkata equivalent to an MBA. This program is offered from CBS’ campus at Bishnupur near Kolkata which is a residential management institution.
Calcutta Business School Offers 2 year full time PGDM in the following areas
- PGDM Business Analytics
- PGDM Family Business
- PGDM Rural Management
- PGDM Education Management
- PGDM Marketing Management
- PGDM Finance Management
- PGDM HR Management
- PGDM Operations Management
CBS also conducts its own aptitude test CBSAT. All candidates are required to qualify in CBSAT to get selected for the GD/PI round.
|Tuition Fees||7.45 Lacs|
|Full time Faculty||9|
|Faculty with PhD||N.A|
|Average CTC last year||7.45 LPA|
|Highest CTC last year||25 LPA|
|Faculty with Industry Exposure||N.A|
|Exam Accepted||CAT/XAT/MAT/ATMA/JEE MAT/CMAT / GMAT/CBSAT|
- Minimum 50% marks in Class X, XII and Graduation. To be eligible for admission to the PGDM(s), the participants must possess a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in any discipline, from a recognized university in India or abroad (recognized by the UGC / Association of Indian Universities). The Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years education after the completion of higher secondary schooling under the 10+2 system or equivalent.
- Candidates appearing in the final year of their Bachelor’s degree or equivalent are also eligible, provided they furnish the proof of having met the minimum eligibility criteria by September 30, 2023, failing which the candidates may be asked to withdraw from the programme.
- Candidates who apply online for the admission for PGDM will be shortlisted on the basis of information provided in the application form:
- CAT/XAT/MAT/ATMA/JEE MAT/CMAT or GMAT score.
- CBS also conducts its own aptitude test CBSAT. All candidates are required to qualify in CBSAT to get selected for the GD/PI round.
During the Personal Interview process he/she will be evaluated on the following parameters:
- Communication Ability and Interpersonal Skills
- Listening and conceptualizing ability
- Persuasive Skill and Leadership
- Cognitive and Problem Solving Skills
- General Awareness
- Domain Knowledge
- Future potential for employability
Tution Waiver Scheme
- Performance based Tuition Waiver Scheme
- 25% Waiver for the topper in Term wise (for every term) on Tuition Fee
- 15% Waiver for the 2nd position in Term wise (for every term) on Tuition Fee
Calcutta Business School PGDM placements: As per the report, the average salary offered is Rs. 7.45 Lakh per annum, the highest international salary offered is Rs. 25 lakh per annum and the highest domestic salary offered is Rs. 13.5 LPA. Amazon, PWC, Deloitte, Dabur, GSK, Flipkart, PEPSICO, TCS, Berger, Nestle and Others