- CAT 2017: The scores of this entrance test will be accepted by the 20 IIMs, IIT’S and over 100 top B-schools across the country like FMS Delhi university, JBIMS, SPJIMR, MDI, IMT Ghaziabad, FORE School of Management ETC
- The results of the Common Admission Test (CAT) 2017 entrance examination have been declared. You can check the results on the official website iimcat.ac.in.
- The exam is conducted by the Indian Institute of Management (IIM). The CAT scores are used for admission to various management institutes across the country.
- The exam, whose scorecard is used by a number of management institutes besides IIMs, was conducted on November 26, 2017.
- 1st time 31 transgender fill the form.
- About 2.31 lakh candidates register for exam including 78,009 women and 153,027 male.
Merely qualifying CAT does not guarantee admission to IIMs as candidates who clear the percentile criterion set by each IIM will have to appear for a group discussion and personal interview.
CAT 2017: The Common Admission Test (CAT) 2017 result has bee announced by the IIM Lucknow. Candidates can check their scores on the official website – iimcat.ac.in. Those who crack CAT 2017, their name and roll number will be made available on the website of the respective IIMs. Each IIM will send interview letters to the shortlisted candidates directly. The criteria for shortlisting vary for each IIM and other B-schools.
Earlier, many websites claimed that the results will be out on January 5, however, the exam authority updated us that the results will be released in the second week of January. “CAT 2017 results are likely to be declared in the second week of January as already mentioned in the CAT advertisement,” said Prof Neeraj Dwivedi, CAT 2017 convener told the indianexpress.com.