IIIT Bangalore M Tech Placement 2022: International Institute of Information Technology, Bangalore (IIIT Bangalore) released final placement for the integrated M. Tech & M. Tech CSE (Computer Science and Engineering) & ECE ( Electronics and Communications Engineering) batch 2022. Highest salary offered is INR 2.02 crore for the integrated M. Tech CSE Branch; Average salary offered is 30.78 Lakh per annum for the Integrated M. Tech Branch.
- Highest salary offered is INR 2.02 Crore for integrated Tech CSE Branch
- Average salary offered is INR 30.78 LPA for integrated M. Tech CSE Branch
- Average salary offered is INR 24.5 LPA for Tech CSE Branch
- Average salary offered is INR 27.5 LPA for Tech ECE Branch
- Average salary offered is INR 24.7 LPA for integrated M. Tech ECE Branch
Interested in Engineering
Top recruiters are Analog device, Amazon, Adobe, Netapp, Mathwork, Flipkart, Goldman Schs, Intel, Zoom, NVIDIA, PEGA, Sales Force, Samsung, IBM and Others.
About IIIT Bangalore: The International Institute of Information Technology, Bangalore (IIIT Bangalore or IIIT B) is a research university in Bangalore, India. The institute is a registered not-for-profit society funded jointly by the Government of Karnataka and the IT industry under a public-private partnership model. IIIT Bangalore is managed by a Governing Body with Kris Gopalakrishnan, co-founder, Infosys Ltd.
The university offers Integrated M. Tech [Dual Degree (B Tech+ M. Tech)], Master of Technology (M. Tech), Master of Science in Research, Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) and MSc (Digital Society) degrees with various specializations. IIIT Bangalore has been ranked 1st among the private technical universities in India as per India Today, August 2021 edition.
- IIITM Gwalior Final Placement Report 2022. Highest Salary 1.95 Crore
- IIIT Pune B Tech Placement 2022. Average Salary offered 16.8 LPA
- IIIT Agartala Student Bags Package of INR 1.15 Crore