IIIT Delhi M Tech Admissions 2023: Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, Delhi (IIIT Delhi) opens applications for Its M Tech (CSE, ECE and CB ) Program for the batch 2023, Candidates can apply online. The last date to applt is Apr 23, 2023.
M.Tech is offered in the following disciplines
- CSE with specialization – Artificial Intelligence, Data Engineering, Information Security, Mobile Computing
- ECE with Specialization – Communication & Signal Processing, VLSI & Embedded Systems
- CB – Computational Biology
|Online Application Starts||Monday, March 20, 2023|
|Last Date of Online Application||Sunday, April 23, 2023, 05:00 PM|
|Offline Entrance Test for Non-GATE CSE Candidates at IIIT-Delhi||Sunday, April 30, 2023, (10:00 AM – 12:00 Noon)|
|Offline Interview for Non-GATE ECE Candidates||(Thursday), May 04, 2023|
|Online Interview for CB Candidates||(Saturday & Sunday), May 06 & 07, 2023|
|Publication of Merit List & Round 1 Allotment||Friday, May 12, 2023|
|Last date of Acceptance(online) of Round 1 Offer of Admission||Sunday, May 21, 2023|
|Round 2 Allotment (If seats available)||Friday, May 26, 2023|
|Last date of Acceptance(online) of Round 2 Offer of Admission||Sunday, June 04, 2023|
|Round 3 Allotment (If seats available)||Thursday, June 08, 2023|
|Last date of Acceptance(online) of Round 3 Offer of Admission||Tuesday, June 13, 2023|
|Withdrawal (online) Last Date||Sunday, June 18, 2023 till 05:00 PM|
|Physical Document Verification & Admission at IIIT-Delhi||Thursday, June 22, 2023|
|Publication of vacant seats and Registration for SPOT round||Friday, June 23, 2023|
|Online Spot Round at IIIT-Delhi||Tuesday, June 27, 2023|
|Orientation||Friday, June 30, 2023|
|Starting of Refresher(CSE & ECE)/ Preparatory (CB) Module||Monday, July 03, 2023|
|1st Semester starts||Monday, July 31, 2023|
Tution Fees: The fee for the entire M.Tech. (CSE & ECE) program is Rs 4.6 Lac and M.Tech. (CB) program is Rs 3.7 Lac. (For admission year 2023-24).
For M.Tech. (CSE, ECE & CB)
Assistantship for GATE qualified M.Tech (CSE, ECE & CB) students will be paid through AICTE-Direct benefit transfer(DBT) to the student’s account directly, at the rate of Rs.12,400/- per month as per the approval of MHRD, Govt. of India for a maximum of 24 months from the date of starting of the classes at IIIT Delhi. Institute will provide necessary support to the students to get the assistantship.
Instructions for M.Tech. (CSE, ECE & CB) Students
- Students should have an Account in any bank in his/her Name (Account should not be a Joint Account or a Minor’s Name).
- Students will be provided with a unique id for login into AICTE- Direct benefit transfer(DBT) portal. They have to enter their details and upload the scan copy of GATE Score Card, Aadhar Card, bank passbook, Caste Certificate etc.
- For details, students’ may visit the AICTE website.
- After assignment of IIITD Roll number and Email id, student will receive an E-mail from email@example.com in this regard; student will have to follow the guidelines for completion of the process.
For M.Tech (CB) (Subject to approval from DBT)
A monthly studentship of Rs.12,000/- per month will be paid to M.Tech(CB) students for a maximum of 24 months from the date of starting of the classes at IIIT Delhi. This is supported by Department of Biotechnology(DBT), Ministry of Science & Technology. Institute will provide necessary support to the students to get the studentship.