IIM Ahmedabad Admission 2024: Indian institute of Management, Ahmedabad (IIM A) opens application for its One-Year Full Time Post Graduate Programme in Management for Executives (PGPX) Programme for the batch 2024 -2025.
Last date to apply for Round 3 is December 12, 2023 (Tentative)
The selection of the candidates for admission to the PGPX 2024 -2025 batch will be conducted in three rounds. Candidates can submit their application during any of the three rounds. PGPX students are selected through a rigorous admissions process that includes standardized test scores (GMAT / GRE), leadership profiling and personal interviews.
|Tuition Fees||Rs. 31.5 Lakh*|
|Full time Faculty||Common|
|Faculty with PhD||N.A|
|Average CTC last year||Rs.25.5 LPA|
|Highest CTC last year||N.A|
*Programme Fee : The Programme Fee for the 2023-24 PGPX Batch is INR 31.5 lakhs for candidates opting for SSH (Single Accommodation) and 33.5 Lakhs for candidates opting for MSH (Married Student Housing) plus cost of International Immersion Programme (IIP) excluding travel and stay related expenses.
PGPX Eligibility Criteria:
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in any discipline. (Minimum 15 years of study as per the education system in India i.e. 10 + 2 + 3 or 4 as the case may be.)
- Minimum Age of 25 years as on 31st March of the year in which the PGPX programme commences. (E.g. For PGPX 24-25 commencing in April 2024, the candidate should have completed 25 years of age by March 31, 2024, i.e. must be born on or before March 31, 1999.) There is no upper age limit.
- A valid GMAT/GRE score (GMAT/GRE scores are valid for five years from the date to the application deadline date of the round in which the candidate is applying. For PGPX 2023-24 Online GMAT/GRE (Take home) exam scores are not valid, only test centre-based GMAT/GRE scores are valid.
- Minimum 4 years of full-time work experience after completion of graduation as on March 31, 2024.
Application Process: Candidates can submit their application through an online portal – APPLY
Admission Process 2024-25 Batch
|Application Open||Jul 3, 2023||Sept 18, 2023||Nov 20, 2023|
|Application Close||Sep 4, 2023||Oct 30, 2023||Dec 18, 2023|
|Shortlist||Sep 12, 2023||Nov 7, 2023||Dec 29, 2023|
|Essay submission||Sept 12- 14, 2023||Nov 7-9, 2023||Dec 29-31, 2023|
|STAGE 2: Personal Interviews*|
|Ahmedabad & Delhi||Sept 23-24, 2023||Nov 25-26, 2023||Jan. 06-07, 2024|
|Mumbai & Hyderabad||Sept 30-Oct 1, 2023||Dec 2 -3, 2023||Jan. 20-21, 2024|
|Bangalore & Overseas Applicants||Oct 7-8, 2023||Dec 9 -10, 2023||Jan 27-28, 2024|
|New York/London||-||Dec 9-10, 2023||-|
|Offers and waitlist||Oct 20, 2023||Dec 15, 2023||Feb 10, 2024|
* All the dates are subjected to change. Only shortlisted candidates will be intimated by mail.
Shortlisting & Final Selection: The shortlisted candidates will be called for a personal interview. The admissions interviews are face to face in offline mode. Successful candidates will be intimated through email as per the dates indicated in the admission timeline.
Round-1 Rs. 6000/- (INR) for those apply between 10:00 am (IST) / 04:30 am (GMT) / 12:30 am (EST) of July 03, 2023 and 11:59 pm (IST) / 06:29 pm (GMT) / 01:29 pm (EST) of September 04, 2023.
PGPX Placement History : Some highlights
Out of a total student strength of 122 offers accepted was 119 . Offers were made in Consulting & Product Management roles. The max earning salary potential (as offered) was INR 82.00 LPA
Out of a total student strength of 121 offers accepted was 119 , out of which 5 were Intl . Offers were made in Consulting & Product Management roles. The max earning salary potential (as offered) was INR 75.20 LPA.
About IIM Ahmedabad: The Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (IIM A) was set up as an autonomous institution in 1961 by the Government of India in collaboration with the Government of Gujarat and the Indian industry. IIM A Ranks 66th in Financial Times Global MBA Ranking (MBA-PGPX) 2022; 47th in Financial Times Executive Education Rankings (Open) 2022; 29th in QS Masters in Management Rankings (MBA) 2022; 46th in QS Global MBA Rankings (MBA-PGPX) 2022; 1st in NIRF Ranking 2021. IIMA became the first management school in the country to be awarded EQUIS (European Quality Improvement System) accreditation by the EFMD (European Foundation for Management Development).