IIM Jammu PhD Admission 2022: Indian Institute of Management, Jammu (IIM J) opens applications for the Ph.D (Doctoral) program in Part-Time Mode at IIM Jammu for the Academic Year 2022-23.
Candidates must possess one of the following qualifications to apply for IIM Jammu’s doctoral programme:
A Master’s Degree (bachelor’s degree obtained in 10+2+3 pattern, followed by a master’s degree ) or a 5 year Integrated Master’s Degree (obtained after completing higher secondary schooling in 10+2 pattern) in any discipline, with at least 60*# percent marks in the bachelor’s as well as in the master’s degree.
Or Professional qualifications like CA, ICWA, CS with at least 50 percent marks or equivalent grade point average
Or Five year/four-year Integrated Master’s degree programme in any discipline, with at least 60 percent marks, obtained after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent.
Or 4 years/8 semester bachelor’s degree (B.E./B.Tech.) with a minimum CGPA of 6.5 out of 10 or equivalent.
Fees & Financing
IIM Jammu full time Research Scholars are provided fellowships. The fellowship covers all academic expenses (consisting of tuition, computer, library, placement, and alumni fees) and living expenses (comprising boarding and lodging).
In addition, research students are given scholarship and additional financial support as per details given below:
Scholarship: 1st and 2nd Year : Rs.35,000 per month 3rd and 4th Year : Rs.40,000 per month
- Scholarship of Rs. 40,000/- per month will be paid in the 3rd year only after completion of two years and clearance of Comprehensive whichever is later.
- Insurance premium will be deducted from the Contingency Grant every year.
- Contingency Grant will be available for purchase of books, stationary, journal subscription, professional annual membership fee (student rates) of one national and one international society, and travel related to thesis work.
- The institute reserves the right to charge any other fees from the students or increase the fees if considered necessary. Due notice would be given, while making such changes.
- Teaching Assistantships (TA) for one course per year is mandatory and unpaid. Max. one additional course is allowed for which a fixed stipend Rs.10,000 will be paid.
- If any self-sponsored candidates want to join full time Ph.D., the applicant has to pay full fee as per IIM Jammu Rules.
Ph.D Application Form: The online Ph.D. application form will be available on the IIM Jammu website www.iimj.ac.in after January 15, 2022. A candidate may apply maximum in two areas along with all relevant documents.
Test Scores: Relevant Test Scores include CAT/GMAT/GRE/GATE/JRF-UGC/CSIR. The test score should be valid on the deadlines of the submission of the application form.