IIM Raipur PhD Admission 2022: Indian Institute of Management Raipur Opens Applications 2022 for PhD Programme. The last date for receiving completed application form is now Feb 28, 2022.
IIM Raipur’s doctoral program aims to admit individuals with exceptional academic background, strong motivation and discipline, and potential to become excellent researchers at international level. It is expected that research scholars will come from a variety of disciplines ranging from social sciences and humanities to physical sciences and engineering. Applicants are evaluated on their past academic achievements, motivation and preparation for the program, scores on standard tests, and a personal interview with the faculty. Admission Policy for PhD 2022.
Areas of Specialization
The Institute presently offers Ph.D. in the following areas of specializations:
- Business Policy and Strategy
- Economics and Business Environment
- Finance and Accounting
- Operations Management
- Decision Sciences
- Organizational Behaviour & HRM
- Information Technology and Systems
The candidates for the program must have one of the following qualifications obtained from any of the universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India, or other educational institutions established by an act of parliament or declared to be deemed as a university under section 3 of UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India, or an equivalent qualification from an institution approved by AICTE
- A Master’s degree/PGP from IIMs or its equivalent in any discipline with minimum 60% aggregate marks or equivalent grade point average or Professional qualifications such as CA/ICWA with degree and CS with B. Com degree along with minimum 60% aggregate marks or equivalent grade point average. or 4 Year/8 Semester Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (B.E./B.Tech/B.Arch) with a minimum CGPA of 6.5 out of 10 or equivalent. or Five year Integrated Master’s degree programme in any discipline, with at least 60% aggregate marks, obtained after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent.
- In addition to the above academic eligibility, candidates should be throughout first class (X, XII, and Graduation)
- Five Percentage points relaxation is given to SC, ST, and PWD candidates.
Those who are appearing for their final year examination in the current academic year may also apply. However, their admission to the programme will be provisional subject to their successful completion of all requirements for obtaining the relevant degree before 30th June 2022.
*The percentage of marks obtained by the candidate would be calculated based on the practice as followed by the respective University/Institution. In case of grades / CGPA, the conversion to percentage of marks would be based on the procedure as certified by the respective University/ institution. If any University/institution confirms that there is no scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks, the equivalence would be established by dividing the candidate’s CGPA by the maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the result with 100.
Age Limit: Candidate must not be more than 50 years as on June 1st, 2022.
Reservation: Reservation for eligible categories will be as per Government of India rules applicable for PhD programme at the time of admission. For any query, please contact: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria as stated above are required to take Common Admission Test (CAT) held by the IIMs. Alternatively, those who have qualified GATE, GRE, GMAT or JRF (UGC/CSIR) or UGC-NET examinations can also apply in the relevant area of specialization. Scores of any of these examinations including CAT taken during the last two years (two years from the date of the standard test and should be valid on the deadline of submission of the application form, i.e., on or after 1st July, 2020) will be considered valid. Admission to the programme is open to overseas candidates including NRIs and foreign nationals.