IIM Lucknow PGP Admission 2023: Indian Institute of Management Lucknow (IIM L) opens application for PGP, PGP ABM and PGP SM program for the batch 2023-25. Indian Institute of Management Lucknow Admission Policy for the PGP (Post Graduate Programme ), PGP-ABM (Post Graduate Programme in Agribusiness Management) and PGP-SM (Post Graduate Programme in Sustainable Management) Batch 2023-25 (CAT 2022).
- The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA
- (45% in case of the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Persons with Disabilities (PwD) category) awarded by any of the Universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of Education, Government of India.
- The percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in the bachelor’s degree would be calculated based on the practice followed by the university/institution from where the candidate has obtained the degree. In case the candidates are awarded grades/CGPA instead of marks, the conversion of grades/CGPA to percentage of marks would be based on the procedure certified by the university/ institution from where they have obtained the bachelor’s degree. In case the university/ institution does not have any scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks, the equivalence would be established by dividing the candidate’s CGPA by the maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the result with 100.
- Candidates appearing for the final year of bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed degree requirements and are awaiting results can also apply. If selected, such candidates will be allowed to join the programme provisionally, only if she/he submits a certificate latest by June 30, 2023 from the Principal/Registrar of her/his College/Institute (issued on or before June 30, 2023) stating that the candidate has completed all the requirements for obtaining the bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification on the date of the issue of the certificate.
|Fees (INR)||21 Lakh|
|Avg Salary 2022||31 LPA|
|Highest Salary 2022||58 LPA|
|Program offered||PGP, PGP ABM and SM|
|Exam Accepted||CAT, GMAT|
Criteria for shortlisting and final selection of PGP, PGP-ABM, & PGP-SM candidates for the Batch 2023-25
- The minimum requirement for getting a pass in PI is 12 out of 40 marks. Names of candidates who do not pass in PI will not be included in the final merit list.
- Final discretion on the academic category that an academic program will be classified into rests with the Admissions Committee of IIM-Lucknow.
- Reservation Policy: IIM Lucknow applies the Government of India reservation policy for admission to Central Educational Institutions (CEIs).
- Any dispute concerning Admissions for the batch 2023-25 would be subject to the jurisdiction of the competent Courts within the territorial jurisdiction of the city of Lucknow only.
- The CAT advertisement usually appears in the National dailies in the month of July or August.
- Common Admission Test is a computer-based test (CBT). For more details about CAT, visit http://www.iimcat.ac.in
- Candidates are shortlisted for the interview on the basis of their performance in the CAT, scholastic achievement and relevant work experience. Written Ability Test (WAT) and Personal Interview (PI) are then conducted at Bangalore, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, and New Delhi in the end of February onward. Final selection is based on performance in CAT, scholastic achievement, work experience, and performance in the Written Ability Test (WAT) and Personal Interview (PI).