IIM Ranchi PhD Admission 2023: Indian Institute of Management Ranchi (IIM Ranchi) open Applications for its PhD programme for the batch 2023 -2027. The Ph.D programme of IIM Ranchi has the objective of developing outstanding scholars for teaching or research careers at business schools/universities or management research institutions or careers in Government, industry, NGOs or for that matter any organization that requires advanced analytical and research capabilities. The last date for receiving the completed application form is March 20, 2023.
PhD Admission Fellow ship Application 2023
Students can apply to the following areas of specialization:
- Accounting & Finance
- General Management -Business Law, Business Ethics, Regulatory Environment & Business Communication
- Information Systems & Business Analytics
- Marketing Management
- Organizational Behavior & Human Resource Management
- Operations Management
- Strategic Management
The application fee for SC/ST/PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES (PWD as per the Govt. Act) applicants are Rs. 500/-. For others, the application fee is Rs. 1000/-.
VIT PhD Admission 2023. VITREE Application Open
A candidate for the programme must have one of the following qualifications obtained from any of the universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of parliament or declared to be deemed as a university under section 3 of UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India, or an equivalent qualification from an institution approved by AICTE, or any equivalent qualification from recognized foreign universities or institutions.
All About GATE Exam 2023. Admission and Eligibility
Placement 2023 : Student of IIM Ranchi receive job offer of 67 lakhs annually
- i) Master’s degree or Post Graduate Diploma or its equivalent in any discipline with first class OR ii) B.Tech/ 4 Years Degree with 6.5 CGPA or equivalent OR Any professional qualification such as CA/ ICWA/CS with a B.Com/ Degree with minimum 55% aggregate marks or equivalent grade point average.
IFMR GSB PhD Admission 2023. Apply Now
In addition, the candidate must have secured a minimum of 55% marks (or equivalent) in all their public examinations starting with the secondary level. Work experience in industry or academics, though not mandatory, will be given due credit in the selection process.
Those who are appearing for their final year examination in the current academic year may also apply. However, their admission to the programme will be provisional subject to their successful completion of all requirements for obtaining the relevant degree before 30th June 2023.
Age Limit: A candidate must not be more than 55 years of age as on 30th June, 2023.
Reservation Policy: As per the Government of India norms.
Candidates who fulfil the above eligibility criteria stated above are required to take Common Admission Test (CAT) held by the IIMs. Alternatively, those who have qualified in GATE, GRE, GMAT and NET-JRF (UGC/CSIR) examinations can also apply in the relevant area of specialization. Scores of any of these examinations including CAT taken during the last two years (i.e., on 1st July, 2021 or after) will be considered valid for the admission in Ph.D. Candidates who have already obtained a one/two year full-time classroom-based Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) or in any specialized area of management (e.g., PGD in HRM, Agri-Business Management etc.) from any of the IIMs with a minimum CGPA of 6.5 on a 10 point scale or equivalent in last four years preceding 30th June, 2023 are exempted from this requirement, and can apply directly through the prescribed Application Form.
The candidates short-listed on the basis of their academic record and performance in the competitive examinations mentioned above will be called for a seminar and personal interview for final selection in April/May 2023 and the successful candidates will receive admission offer by the end of May 2023.
Financial and Other Supports
IIM Ranchi has excellent facilities in library, computing and faculty resources.
IIM Ranchi provides comprehensive financial and other support to the Ph.D. students as indicated below:
- Financial Support for 4 years.
- Tuition Waiver for the entire program.
- Rent free accommodation for bachelor and married single students on campus.
- Stipend of Rs 30000 per month for the first two years. After qualifying the Comprehensive examinations at the end of the second year, the monthly stipend will be raised to Rs. 35000 per month for the remaining period.
- Contingency allowance of Rs. 100000/- spread over 4 years for the purchase of books, stationary, printer, pen drives, computer tablet, internal/external hard disks, security software, operating software, field visits.
- Rs. 50000/- in the first year/ second year for the purchase of computer and software and other peripherals.
- Financial Support in presenting papers in 4 Domestic and 1 International Conference, conference grant in first four years.
The Ph.D. participants have to pay for all consumables which includes stationery, utility charges in hostels, boarding charges etc.
Pingback: IIM Sambalpur PhD Admission 2023
Pingback: IIT Kanpur GATE 2023 Exam Answer Key