IIM Trichy placement report 2021: Indian Institute of Management Tiruchirappalli (IIM Trichy) has concluded 100% placement for the MBA batch 2021. 48% students placed in Consulting & Analytics followed by 21% in Sales & Marketing; 20% BFSI and 11% Operations Sector. Top Recruiters are Avalon Consulting, Deloitte, Godrej, Saint Gobain, TAFE, Yes Bank, NatWest, JP Morgan Chase, Ultratech, McKinsey & Co and participation from ne w recruiters such as Bain & Co, BNY Mellon, Philips, ZS Associates, Syngene, Apollo Hospitals, Airtel and Aditya Birla Fashion & Retail Ltd.
Roles were offered across domains of Analyst, Associate-Credit Risk Monitoring, Risk Management, Product management, Brand management, Investment Banking, Equity Research, Associate Consultant, Management Trainee and others. Total 130 companies participated in the placement process for the batch 2019-21.
- Highest Salary offered is INR 30 LPA
- Average Salary offered is INR 14.85 LPA
- Median Salary offered is INR 14.60 LPA
- Total No of Recruiters 130
Domain wise Salary for the batch 2021
- Highest Salary is 30 LPA & Avg CTC of top 50% is 16.9 LPA at Sales & Marketing
- Highest Salary is 25 LPA & Avg CTC of top 50% is 17.02 LPA at Sales & Marketing
- Highest Salary is 22.2 & Avg CTC of top 50% is 17. 7 LPA at Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI)
- Highest Salary is 20.5 LPA & Avg CTC of top 50% is 17.75 LPA at Operations.