IIT JAM 2022: After several confusion IIT JAM & GATE 2022 was concluded. IIT JAM (Indian Institute of Technology Joint Admission test ) 2022 exam was conducted on Feb 13, 2022. IIT JAM 2022 question paper analysis has been shared by the experts for each subject including Physics, Biotechnology, Mathematical Statistics and others. The paper is said to be moderate to difficult overall. IIT JAM is the gateway to Admission to M.Sc. (Two-year), Joint M.Sc.-Ph.D., M.Sc.-Ph.D. Dual Degree, and other Post-Bachelors Degree Programmes at IITs and IISc.
IIT Roorkee conducted the JAM 2022 in two sessions– first session was from 9 AM to 12 PM & the second session was held from 2.30 PM to 5.30 PM.
IIT JAM 2022 question paper has 60 questions and total marks is 100. As per the analysis shared by the experts on IIT JAM 2022 question paper, check subject-wise difficulty level of the paper.
IIT JAM 2022 Question Paper: Session 1 analysis
- Physics (PH): Physics paper is rated as tough. The questions were having twists and mostly covered topics like EMP, Thermodynamics, Mechanics and Optics.
- Biotechnology (BL): This paper is said to be moderate to tough and included numerical type questions on topics like Microscopics and Biology.
- Mathematical Statistics (MS): This was also a tough paper and covered most of the topics.
IIT JAM 2022 Question Paper: Session 2 analysis
- Chemistry (CY): IIT JAM Chemistry 2022 portion had moderate difficulty level. Questions from all topics- Organic, inorganic, and physical chemistry topics were evenly distributed.
- Economics (EN): Economics has been rated as easy to moderate and the questions from Macro, Micro Econoimics, stats, maths were asked.
- Mathematics (MA): Maths portion was tough i the paper mostly covered topics remained Linear Algebra, Partial Differential Equation, Calculus, Variables and others.
- Geology (GG): It had easy to moderate level of questions and all topics were covered mostly. Questions from Planet Earth, Paleontology, Structural Geology dominated the paper. Source: Times Now News
Official answer key released soon by IIT JAM official website