IIT Kanpur Admission 2022: The Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT K ) has invited applications for admission into its eMasters programme in quantitative finance and risk management. Candidates can apply online through the official website of IIT Kanpur. The last date to apply is June 30.
The eMasters programme has 10 core modules and two projects. The modules include foundations of economics and finance, quantitative methods in R and python, security analysis and portfolio management, and machine learning in financial modeling among others.
IIT Kanpur MBA Placement 2022. Average Salary Jump by 22%
The learning format of the degree programme consists of final module-level exams, options visits to the IIT Kanpur campus, weekly access to recorded videos and reading materials, and live interactive sessions with faculty and teaching assistants. The eMasters programme will be delivered on iPearl.ai.
How to apply
- Visit the official website of IIT Kanpur
- Register using your mobile number
- Enter all the details and fill out the application form
- Proceed to pay the application fee
- Submit the application form and save a copy for future reference
Candidates have to pay Rs 1,500 at the time of filling of the application form. If selected, candidates will be required to pay Rs 40,000 as a programme registration fee within 1 week of selection to block their seat.
The selection procedure involves reviewing of candidate’s application form followed by a selection test and interview. On successful completion of the programme, candidates will be awarded an eMasters degree from IIT Kanpur. Besides, the institute also offers an eMasters degree programme in communication systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree (4 years program) or a Masters Degree in the relevant discipline (Engineering/Science/Economics/MBA/CA etc.) with at least 55% marks or 5.5/10 CPI.
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience (You need not be currently employed to be eligible).
- Candidates with relevant experience will be preferred.