IMT Nagpur PGDM Admission 2022 : Institute of Management Technology Nagpur (IMT N) invites applications for PGDM program for the batch 2022-24. Interested students can apply online .Candidate should have valid CAT/GMAT/CMAT/XAT Score. Established in 2004, IMT Nagpur is now accredited by AICTE, AIU and NBA. As per trends, IMT releases common applications for all its campuses like Ghaziabad, Nagpur, Dubai and Hyderabad. CAT/XAT/GMAT/CMAT scores are being accepted for the admission process. Courses offered are full time PGDM, MBA and PGDM (dual country) programs, 15-month PGDM Executive and 3-year PGDM part time programs.
- SIBM Hyderabad MBA Admissions 2022, Fees, seats and Eligibility
- Compare Business Schools: IMT Hyderabad vs SDMIMD vs Christ University || IMT Nagpur Vs IMT Hyderabad vs IMI vs IMI Bhubaneswar
- IMT Hyderabad PGDM Admission 2022
|Full time Faculty|
|Faculty with PhD/FPM|
|Faculty with Industry Exposure|
|Number of Companies Participating|
|Aptitude Test Score Accepted|
Eligibility Criteria for PGDM, PGDM Finance and PGDM Marketing
- Minimum 3 year degree with 50% equivalent CGPA in any discipline (As per AICTE) Student appearing for their final year degree exam may also apply.
- CAT/XAT/GMAT/CMAT Scores.
- Final selections to be based on Test Scores, academics, Personal Interview and Communication Test.
Application Fees: INR 2000.
Short-listing of applicants for Group Exercise & Personal Interview process (GE & PI):
This year, applicants may submit any one of test scores: CAT-2021 OR XAT-2022 OR GMAT (1st January 2018 – February 28, 2022) OR CMAT 2022 score. Applicants can submit more than one test score. GMAT test based candidates are required to update their test score, on or before March 15, 2022. For candidates applying on the basis of GMAT with pending scores, the processing of application will be provisional. IMT will consider the best score before making the final admit offer.
Applicants will be short-listed for Group Exercise & Personal Interview round on the basis of one of the following test score available CAT 2021 OR XAT 2022 OR GMAT OR CMAT 2022 at this stage.
Applicants will be called for Group Exercise & Personal Interview process only once. The candidates who have applied on the basis of more than one test score, the best score of such candidates shall be taken into the consideration at the time of Admission Offer. Please note that the Group Exercise & Personal Interview process is common for all campuses.
Smt. Leela Nath Memorial Scholarships for female candidates
- All female candidates of the PGDM programs
- Applicable for IMT Ghaziabad, IMT Nagpur & IMT Hyderabad
Merit scholarships for candidates with high scores in Admission Tests
- All candidates with high scores in CAT 2020/ XAT 2021
- Applicable for IMT Nagpur & IMT Hyderabad only
Scholarships to students belonging to EWS category
- This scholarship is applicable for IMT Ghaziabad, IMT Nagpur & IMT Hyderabad
- IMT Ghaziabad offers EWS scholarship to a maximum of 10 candidates
- IMT Nagpur offers EWS scholarship to a maximum of 5 candidates
- IMT Hyderabad offers EWS scholarship to a maximum of 5 candidates