IPMAT 2023 Registration: Indian Institute of Management Rohtak (IIM-R) has opened online applications for the Integrated Program in Management Aptitude Test (IPMAT 2023). Candidates can apply by April 10, 2023 at- IIM Rohtak’s admission portal. Five-Year Integrated Programme in Management (IPM) is for students after class XII who aim to pursue their career in Business Management. It is a comprehensive management program that has a combined course of management studies from under-graduate (UG) to postgraduate (PG).
- General, NC-OBC and EWS Category: Minimum 60% in standard X/ SSC and standard XII/ HSC or equivalent examinations, Maximum 20 years of age as on June 30, 2023SC,ST and PWD (DAP) Category: Minimum 55% in standard X/ SSC and standard XII/ HSC or equivalent examinations, Maximum 20 years of age as on June 30, 2023
Note 1: Candidates who are likely to complete standard XII/ HSC or equivalent by the end of June 2023 can also apply, subject to meeting the minimum eligibility criteria after the declaration of results (only in case of XIIth standard) as mentioned above. If selected, such candidates will be offered admission to the programme provisionally. At the time of registration for the programme, such candidates must produce X and XII standard mark sheets (securing minimum marks i.e. 60% for General, EWS, and NC-OBC or 55% for SC, ST, and PWD) along with school leaving certificate/migration certificate, failing which the candidate’s admission offer stands canceled.
Note 2: The percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in X and XII Standard would be calculated based on the aggregate marks of best five subjects that appear in the mark sheet/grade sheet, irrespective of the Board’s regulation. In case the candidates are awarded letter grades or grade points instead of marks, the conversion of grades to percentage of marks of best five subjects would be based on the procedure certified by the Board/ Competent Authority explaining the method of conversion from where they have obtained the certificate.
Stage I: Online Registration
- (i) Interested applicants who fulfill the above-mentioned eligibility criteria will fill the registration form that aims at evaluating the applicant’s proficiency in academics as well as in extra-curricular activities.
- (i) The eligible applicants will pay a non-refundable registration fee of Rs. 4175/- (Four Thousand One Hundred Seventy Five Only)
|Registrations open||Feb 06, 2023|
|Registrations close||April 10, 2023|
Stage II: IPM Aptitude Test (IPM AT 2023)
- (i) All the interested applicants will undergo IIM Rohtak’s IPM Aptitude Test that will examine the aptitude, logical reasoning, and proficiency in English of the applicant.
- (ii) IPM AT 2023 to be conducted on May 20, 2023 from 9 AM onwards
- (iii) IPM Aptitude Test will comprise of following sections:
|Section||Number of Q||Time Duration|
|Quantitative Ability||40||40 minutes|
|Logical Reasoning||40||40 minutes|
|Verbal Ability||40||40 minutes|
|Online Application Opens||Feb 06, 2023|
|Last date for submission of online Application||Ap 10, 2023|
|IPM Aptitude test 2023||May 20, 2023 (9 AM)|
|Announcement of Call for Online Personal Interview||1st Week of Jun 2023|
|Online Personal Interview||2nd Week of Jun 2023|
|Announcement of Selection List||1st Week of Jul 2023|
|Academic Session begins||1st Week of Aug 2023|