IRMA PGDM Rural Admission 2023: IRMA opens applications for its 2 year full time Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Rural Management) [PGDM Rural] for the batch 2023 -25. Candidates can apply online. Indian Nationals can apply to PGDM (RM) 2023-25 till December 31, 2022.
|Tuition Fees||10 Lacs|
|Full time Faculty||N.A|
|Faculty with PhD||N.A|
|Average CTC last year||14.33 LPA|
|Highest CTC last year||26.5 LPA|
|Faculty with Industry Exposure||N.A|
IRMA Eligibility – Indian Nationals
- A Graduate from any discipline, with a minimum of 15 years of education and 50% or above [45% or above for SC/ST/OBC (NC)/General (EWS)/PwD*] aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA at the graduation level is eligible to apply for IRMA’s PGDM (RM) programme.
- The percentage of aggregate marks is to be calculated as per the practice followed by the concerned university or institution. If the university/institution does not have a scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks, IRMA will establish the equivalence by dividing obtained CGPA with the maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the resultant with 100.
- Candidates in the final year of the bachelor’s degree may also apply if they would furnish evidence of meeting the minimum eligibility criteria by September 2023.
- Final year candidates should have passed all of their graduation examinations before the start of the program (July 03, 2023). The candidates failing to meet the minimum eligibility criteria will be asked to withdraw from the programme. The Fees paid by such candidates will be forfeited unless IRMA fills their vacant seats through new admissions.
IRMA PGDM Admission Selection Process:
Stage I: Short-listing based on CAT/XAT/CMAT Scores
- Candidates will be short listed on the basis of their CAT 2022 / XAT 2023 / CMAT 2022 scores.
- Students will be informed on the shortlist decision through email / SMS to their registered email address and mobile number.
The stage II of IRMA admissions process consists of Online Written Ability Test (OWAT), and Personal Interview (PI).
Application Fee -Indian Nationals (Non-refundable)
Gen, EWS & OBC