XIM University Placement 2022: An average of INR 17.54 LPA for the MBA Business Management program (MBA BM) and INR 15.12 LPA in the MBA Human Resource Management program (MBA HRM) , XIM University has successfully completed placement for the MBA BM, HRM Batch 2020-22.
- FORE School PGDM Placement Report 2022. Highest Salary 41 LPA
- IMT Ghaziabad Placement Report 2022. Average Salary 15.2 LPA
- IIM Nagpur Final Placement Report 2022
Xuberance 2022 highlight:
- 16% Jump in average salary from 15.15 LPA for the batch 2021 to 17.5 LPA for the batch 2022 for MBA BM
- 26% jump in average salary MBA HRM
- Xuberance 22 saw the batch of 474 students participate in the placement process — 355 in MBA Business Management and 119 in MBA Human Resource Management
- 101 companies extended offers in Xuberance’22, of which 27 were new recruiters
- 61 PPO Offered.
- 8 students have placement offers from national/international corporate case study competitions
- The highest domestic salary offered INR 32.21 LPA for MBA Business Management and INR 29.5 LPA for Human Resource Management
- The average salary offered INR 17.54 LPA for MBA BM and INR 15.12 LPA for MBA HRM.
- The median salary offered INR 17.10 LPA for MBA BM and INR 15 LPA for MBA HRM
XIMB MBA BM Placement 2022: For the Business Management Programme, the institute played host to several prominent recruiters such as Bank of America, IBM, Accenture, AB inBev, BNY Mellon, BD, ABCL, Natwest Group, ICICI Bank, HashedIn by Deloitte, HSBC, Nestle, Titan, Deloitte, Optum, GE Healthcare, Tiger Analytics – a testament to the ever-strengthening growing brand equity and reputation of this institute.
XAHR MBA HRM Placement 2022: For the School of Human Resource Management, the institute hosted many eminent recruiters such as Deloitte, Cognizant, ICICI, Capgemini, IBM, Wipro, Accenture, EY, ABCL, Vedanta, Whatfix, Unacademy, Atos, Genpact, HCL and many more who have continued to repose their trust in our students.
In terms of intake, the highest number of recruitments in the MBA Business Management programme were made in the Consulting sector (41 %), which was followed by Systems (18 %), followed by Finance (18 %), Marketing (14 %), and Operations (9 %), and other sectors.
Profiles offered included Risk Management, Strategic Consulting, Corporate Planning, Corporate Finance, Equity Research, Market Analyst, Marketing, Sales and Distribution, Product Management, Supply Chain Management, Business Consulting, Business Transformation and Strategy, IT Consulting and Business Development.