MICA Admission 2023: MICA Opens application for its MICAT test for the Admission into PGP Batch 2023. Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad (MICA), has released the MICAT dates. MICAT registration for the MICAT 1 exam to start in Oct, 2022. Candidates can apply online. CAT/XAT/GMAT weight is only 20%. For the batch 2020 -22, 55% students are female.
- Admission to the Post-graduate Programmes (PGP) both, PGDM (C) and PGDM require a Bachelor’s degree (10 + 2 + 3 system) or an equivalent qualification in any discipline recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- Candidates appearing for final examinations towards a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates who demonstrate aptitude for expressing, assessing, and /or conceiving ideas that move people to action and achieve business results tend to stand a better chance of being shortlisted.
|Tuition Fees||21 Lakh|
|Full time Faculty||27|
|Faculty with PhD||N.A|
|Average CTC last year||19 LPA|
|Highest CTC last year||57.5 LPA|
|Faculty with Industry Exposure||N.A|
Selection process: All the candidates shortlisted on the basis of their performance in CAT/XAT/GMAT & MICAT shall appear for both Group Exercise (GE) & Personal Interview (PI).
Preparation of Shortlist of the candidates for GE & PI
- a. Section A of MICAT (Psychometric test) is a qualifier.
- b. Those who qualify on the Psychometric, their relative performance on CAT/XAT/GMAT will be considered. Candidates clearing a minimum cut-off in CAT /XAT total percentile/GMAT score shall be considered.
- c. Those who qualify based on the CAT/XAT/GMAT performance, their Section B of MICAT will be assessed.
- d. Those who qualify on the basis of relative performance subject to a minimum cut-off in *Normalized Scores of Section B of MICAT shall have their Section C of MICAT assessed. Each section will have its own cut-off.
- e. Those who qualify on the basis of a, b, c and d above(on the basis of relative performance subject to a minimum cut-off in Normalized Scores of Section C of MICAT ) shall be considered for short listing for GE and PI. Short listed candidates will be called for GE and PI at Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Delhi, Kolkata & Mumbai.
- (GE & PI candidate list is prepared on the Composite Score formula of 50% CAT/XAT/GMAT and 50% MICAT scores).
All those who meet the criteria described above, their final composite score shall be created based on the following weightage:
- CAT/XAT/GMAT: 20%
- MICAT: 30%
- GE: 20%
- PI: 30%.
MICAT Sample Paper
|MICAT I Registration opens||October 2022|
|MICAT I Registration closes||November 19, 2022 at 11:50 pm|
|MICAT I Issue of Call Letters/Admit Card||November 30, 2022|
|MICAT I||December 3, 2022|
|MICAT I Score||December 21, 2022|
|MICAT II Registration opens||November 22, 2022|
|MICAT II Registration closes||January 16, 2023. at 11:50pm|
|MICAT II Issue of Call Letters/Admit Card||January 24, 2023|
|MICAT II||January 28, 2023|
|MICAT II Score||February 17, 2023|
|GE & PI Shortlist||February 17, 2023|
|GE & PI at MICA, Ahmedabad||March 7, 2023|
|GE & PI at Delhi||March 10, 11, & 12 2023|
|GE & PI at Bangalore||March 17 & 18 2023|
|GE & PI at Kolkata||March 17 & 18 2023|
|GE & PI at Mumbai||March 24 & 25 2023|
|Final results||First week of April 2023|