MDI Gurgaon Applications 2023: Management Development Institute Gurgaon (MDI G), the premier B School located in Gurgaon in Delhi NCR, is closing applications on Nov 25th, 5 PM sharp (IST), for the batch of 2023 – 25. MDI Gurgaon is one of the oldest Business Schools in the country which was established soon after XLRI, IIM Calcutta, Ahmedabad and IIFT Delhi, which accepts CAT 2022 for Indian Candidates and GMAT for NRI/PIO/Foreign National. The two year full-time Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGPM), which was launched in 1994, is the flagship programme of MDI. MDI Gurgaon, ranked 13th overall, ranked 6th in ‘Graduation Outcome’ of NIRF 2022 Rankings.
Management Development Institute Gurgaon (MDI G) offered scholarships to the current batch of management students (2022-23) which includes 100% waiver in tuition fees for the complete program. This year 20 students are recipients of this merit cum means scholarships. MDI Placement 2022: Highest Salary offered for the batch 2022 is 1.14 Cr and average salary offered is 26 Lakh per annum.
MDI G SIP Report 2022-24 Batch: MDI Gurgaon was the second B School after FMS Delhi to have declared the Summer Internships Placements (SIP) status for Batch 2022-24.
The PGDM programmes offered are –
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management – International Business (PGDM-IB)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management – Human Resource Management (PGDM-HRM)
MDI Gurgaon, has one common application form for all three programmes offered.
PGDM IB: The PGDM-IB is a dual degree programme delivered in India and Europe. The programme is offered jointly by MDI Gurgaon and ESCP Europe, ranked 8th in Europe in the Financial Times B-School rankings. Students spend two 10-week terms at MDI Gurgaon, before traveling to one of the 6 allocated locations of ESCP’s Paris, Berlin, Madrid, Turin, Warsaw and London campuses for two semesters.
MDI has the distinction of being the first internationally accredited Indian B-School. It was accredited by South Asian Quality Standards (SAQS) in 2005 and by Association of MBAs (AMBA) in 2006. MDI G is 40 Acres of Lush Green Campus and ranks among the top 5-7 B Schools of the country in terms of popularity. MDI Gurgaon accidentally AACSB Accredited.
- At least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in both class X and XII.
- * Bachelor’s Degree (minimum 3 years for PGDM and PGDM-HRM; Minimum 4 years for PGDM-IB), with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in any discipline from any University recognized by the AICTE/AIU/ Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
- Candidates appearing for the final examination for the Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent examination) and completing all requirements for obtaining the Bachelor’s degree by 30th June, 2023 can also apply to the PGDM and PGDM-HRM programmes, subject to furnishing evidence to that effect latest by 1st October, 2023.
- Applicants to the PGDM-IB programme must possess a minimum of 1 year (one year) work experience as on 31st December 2022, after completion of a Bachelor’s degree of admissible duration for the programme.
23. 47 Lakh PGDM/PGDM HRM; 27.5 Lakh PGDM IB
Full time Faculty
|Faculty with PhD||
Average CTC last year
|Highest CTC last year||
Faculty with Industry Exposure
240 for PGDM; 60 for PGDM – HRM & 120 for PGDM – IB
Selection process: Shortlisting of candidates for the GDPI process will be done on the basis of the details provided in the application form and their CAT or GMAT scores. Shortlisted candidates will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interviews between February and April 2023 at a center in one of the following cities: Bangalore, Gurugram, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Chennai and Mumbai. Centers other than Gurugram are tentative. The GDPI process may also be conducted online through zoom for which the intimation will be given to the short-listed candidates in advance.
- Application Fee : INR 3000 +18% GST
- Candidates applying for both MDI-G and MDI-M have to make an online payment of Rs. 3590 (Rupees three thousand five hundred ninety only) inclusive of 18% GST.
- NRI Candidates for MDI Gurgaon and Foreign Nationals/ Gulf Quota/ OCI candidates for MDI Murshidabad will have to make an online payment of Rs. 8496 (Rupees eight thousand four hundred ninety six only) inclusive of 18% GST.
How to Apply : Candidates can apply online.