NIT Warangal MBA Admission 2023. School of Management, National Institute of Technology (SOM NIT), Warangal invites applications for admission into a fully residential Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program offered for the batch 2023 -25.
National Institute of Technology, Warangal, formerly known as Regional Engineering College, was established in 1959. Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru laid the foundation stone for this institute on October 10, 1959, the first in the chain of 31 NITs (formerly known as RECs) in the country.
Check details on NIT Warangal MBA Admission 2023 such as eligibility criteria, application process dates, etc below.
- Availability of Application form on institute website: 20th May 2023
- Last date for online receipt of filled in Application form along with requisite payment receipt:
19th June 2023
- List of Short-listed Candidates (On the Institute Website): 22nd June 2023
- Date of Group Discussion and Interview: 3rd July 2023
- Display of final results on Institute website: 5th July 2023
|Full time Faculty||
Faculty with PhD
|Average CTC last year*||
Highest CTC last year
|Faculty with Industry Exposure||
First class Bachelor’s Degree in any branch of Engineering/Technology from a recognized university with at least 60% marks in aggregate (I to IV Year) or 6.5 CGPA on a 10 point scale and a valid CAT /MAT score. Note SC/ST/PwD Candidates with 55% aggregate marks or 6.0 CGPA on10-point scale and valid CAT/MAT score are eligible to apply for the program.
- For OPEN/OBC/EWS Candidates – Rs. 1600 and For SC/ST/PwD Candidates – Rs. 800. Application form is to be submitted online which is available at http://admissions.nitw.ac.in. All the necessary documents are to be uploaded online. The proof of payment of registration fee (Rs.1600/- for OPEN/EWS/OBC and Rs.800/- for SC /ST /PwD candidates) must accompany the application form.
Payment links: For OPEN/OBC/EWS candidates: https://www.payumoney.com/webfronts/#/index/MBA-registrationFee-GEN-GEN_EWSOBC_NCL-January2022 _INR1600 For SC/ST/PwD candidates: https://www.payumoney.com/webfronts/#/index/MBA-registrationFee-SC-ST-PWDJanuary2022_INR-800
- Selection will be based on valid CAT/MAT score
- This will be followed by group discussion
- Personal Interview