The Business School of VIT Vellore, one of the most popular and sought after colleges in India among the leading Universities of the country, has opened applications for the MBA Program. VIT Business Schools is ACBSP & AACSB Accredited Business Schools of India. Only 21 B Schools in India AACSB Accredited.
Applications are open for VIT Chennai & Bhopal campuses too.
VIT MBA Admission 2023: The VIT Business School, Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) University which is ranked 18th overall & 9th in the University category by NIRF Ranking 2022, opened applications for its 2 year Full time MBA program for the batch 2023-25.
The following programmes in MBA are offered by VIT B School :
- Business Analytics
- Human Resource Management
- Production Operation Management
- General Management
|Full time Faculties||
Campus, Infrastructure and facilities: The university’s main campus in Vellore is situated in a 300 acres of land and is a city in itself with lake, gardens, lawns, residential complexes, food courts, hair salons, vehicles plying in the wide roads from one building to another, own water supply and backup electricity supply along with shopping complexes, auditoriums, state-of-art-infrastructure, libraries, research labs set up in collaboration with by MNCs to cater to the needs of 30 thousand and odd students residing inside.
Last Date for Applying: Mar 05, 2023.
- A minimum of 60% mark or First class is required in any Under Graduate or Integrated degree from a recognized University or Institution.
- A Bachelor’s degree should be of a minimum of three years duration after completion of higher secondary education (10+2, +3, +4 or +5) or equivalent.
- The candidate should have studied in regular full-time programmes. Applicants from Open University / Distance mode / Correspondence mode are not eligible to apply.
- The candidates appearing for final year examination in 2023, whose results will be published before 15th, August 2023, are also eligible to apply.
- Selection based on best score in CAT / XAT / MAT / NMAT / GMAT / CMAT / ATMA.
- The qualification criteria is relaxed by 10% in UG degree for applicants belonging to SC / ST and applicants hailing from Jammu & Kashmir, Ladakh and the North Eastern states of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur , Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura.
Selection Procedure: Selection based on best score of VITBEE / CAT / XAT / MAT / NMAT / GMAT / CMAT / ATMA Score, Online interview and UG Marks.
- Students with valid score cards of CAT/XAT/GMAT Score of 95 percentile and above are eligible for full tuition fee waiver.
- Students with valid score cards of CAT/XAT/GMAT Score of 90 percentile and above are eligible for 50% tuition fee waiver.
- Students with a valid score card of MAT score of 791 to 800 are eligible for full tuition fee waiver.
- Students with a valid score card of MAT score of 760 to 790 are eligible for 50% tuition fee waiver.
- Students with valid score cards of NMAT score of 346 to 360 are eligible for full tuition fee waiver.
- Students with valid score cards of NMAT score of 325 to 345 are eligible for 50% tuition fee waiver.
Application Fees: INR 1200
How to Apply: Candidates can apply online at VIT website
Some more facts about Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT), India –
- Ranked among the top 601-700 Universities of the world and one among the top 3 Institutions in India (Shanghai ARWU Ranking 2022)
- the 9th best University, the 10th best research institution and the 12th best engineering institution in India (NIRF Ranking, Govt. of India 2022)
- Engineering and Technology subject areas of VIT are the 346th best in the World and the 9th best in India as per QS World University Rankings by Subject 2022
- NAAC Accreditation with A++ grade in the 4th cycle
- Ranked within the top 200 Universities in Asia (QS – Asia University Rankings 2022).
Leave a Query