NTA has extended the last date of IIFT registration form 2022 to October 25.
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has extended the last date to register for IIFT 2022 from oct 15 to Oct 25 till 5:00 PM. Earlier, the last date for IIFT 2022 online form filling was Oct15 till 5:00 PM.
Candidates can access IIFT 2022 application form on the official website of NTA- iift.nta.nic.in. Candidates will have to pay the application fee of Rs 2,500 (for General/ OBC category candidates) and Rs 1,000 for reserved category candidates (SC/ ST/ PH). Candidates can pay the application fee by using credit/ debit card or net banking details.
- IIFT released final placement for the MBA IB Batch 2019-21 batch.
- Compare Business School Series 6: XLRI VS IIFT vs MDI vs SPJIMR
|Events||Old Dates||Revised Dates|
|Last date for submission||October 15, 2021 (Upto 5:00 PM)||October 25, 2021 (Upto 5:00 PM)|
|Last date for payment||October 15, 2021 (Upto 5:00 PM)||October 25, 2021 (Upto 5:00 PM)|
|Correction window dates||October 17 to October 26, 2021||October 27 to October 31, 2021|
|Exam date||December 5, 2021||December 5, 2021|
IIFT Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Candidates should have completed their graduation in any discipline with a minimum 3 years of duration from a recognized university.
- Qualifying marks- Candidates belonging to General category need to secure 50 percent marks in total aggregate in graduation. For reserved category candidates there is a relaxation of 5 percent in total aggregate.
- Candidates appearing in the final year of graduation or waiting for their result are also eligible to appear for IIFT 2022.
- There is no age bar to appear for IIFT entrance test.